The 2011 AFL Thread: *insert desired expletives here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite moment of the round so far? Andrew Krakouer selling candy not once, but twice, and then booting a checkside goal from directly in front.

It's how little kids learn how to spell mississippi: m-i-crooked letter crooked letter- i - crooked letter crooked letter - I - humpback humpback - I

okay... i can see how "p" is humpback, i guess, if the "i" is a person and the round bit of the "p" is the hump, but "s" being crooked letter... hmm i suppose "s' is crooked... but what does mississippi have to do with Big Boi :scratch:

Channel Nine had it down. Sunday Footy Show, 1:10pm game live, then a chopped replay of one of the 2:10pm games from 4-6.

I was also a fan of Sportswatch, remember that? Bruce hosted it, and there was a ticker along the bottom with scores and whenever a team (in any code) scored, it updated.

AAAAND who remembers the best reality TV show of all time, The Club? It was on Seven, Hutchy hosted it I think, and they made a football club from scratch, the Hammerheads (played as Kensington in the WRFL). They lost their first game by over 100 but ended up winning the flag I'm pretty sure. It only had one year. They recruited people from all over. There were phone polls each week, one of them was for club president, Kekovich vs Cleary, Kekovich won. Man I racked up a huge phone bill. Wish it was on DVD.

Google a site called 'myp2p'. A bit late now. But they are raping the dogs, been a good game to watch.

Have you called foxtel?

Yeah, looked on myp2p, wasn't there when I checked.

Giving Fuxtel a call tomorrow.

And GO BOMBERS! Awesome start to the season.

Oh my god, that final quarter between the Swans and Melbourne had it all!

Forget which Demon it was, but one of them got sent over for a rushed behind with about a minute to go - he must HATE that. If he'd been able to avoid that, well, it may've been a single point Melbourne victory.

Seriously I'd love it West Coast could just use the original guernsey design in all their matches, and not that boring blue, white yellow, vertical thing that is their current home strip.

The dominant blue can be the main guernsey and the dominant yellow can be the (unnecessary) alternate strip.

art_curnow-ed-blues_729-200x0.jpg

photo of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom