The 2011 AFL Thread: *insert desired expletives here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:
Went for Blues last night

Likely story. Point deducted :wink:

I can't pick a winner tonight! I think either we'll get over in a close one or St Scandal will beat us comfortably... I'm leaning towards the latter now :uhoh:

On a completely random note, why is Demetriou referred to as Vlad at times by football fans?

I haven't been watching that much of it, but of the few times I've tuned in here and there, it does not look pretty.

Is it raining down there?

Gotta love that contrast in posts!

Shit first half, loved the second though... such a good way to end a game. The fact that Geelong fought on right until the end proves they're still better than what the naysayers think.

:lol: yeah it was one of the worst halves of football i've seen, no wonder they got booed off.

honestly, once St Kilda got out to 20 points or so, i thought we were out of it.

there was only 40k odd there :ohmy:

That's Saints footy for you. They really have to change their atrocious style of football if they want anyone to come to their games this year, let alone win the flag.

I remember only recently, Ross Lyon promised an attacking brand of football. Clearly we didn't see that.

the first half really was dreadful.

our youngsters, Taylor Hunt, Daniel Menzel, Mitch Duncan, look real good.

on a completely unrelated note, Bonnie do you have any idea what "M-I-crooked letter' means? Big Boi raps in it on ATLiens and Southernplayalistic... (the tracks, not the albums).

I think it's referring to Mississippi.

Best of luck to Geelong this year, reckon they'll be right up there again. I look forward to seeing them beat Cold Toast for the first time.

Words cannot describe how friggin' happy I am. Inaudible screaming noises can, though. :D

I think I'm also in love with Tambling. He's fitting in so damn well after being de-Richmondised. :hyper:

Fantastic game of footy tonight, had just about everything. Would've probably preferred a Hawthorn win, but didn't care in the end because it was just thrilling to watch.

CARN THE BOMBERS TOMORROW!

I think I'm also in love with Tambling. He's fitting in so damn well after being de-Richmondised. :hyper:

I really like his game, he made a few fumbles at parts but he was mostly crisp and tough as nails. It'd be pretty fantastic if he could reach his potential at Adelaide, and he's definitely showing signs of that already. Again, typical de-Richmondising!

I really like his game, he made a few fumbles at parts but he was mostly crisp and tough as nails. It'd be pretty fantastic if he could reach his potential at Adelaide, and he's definitely showing signs of that already. Again, typical de-Richmondising!

I especially loved the part in the last quarter when he fell over yet still managed to hit a target by soccering it to Otten/Henderson. He really does have skill.

That was also one of my favourite little bits of the match. That prompted an enthusiastic fist pump from me.

cobl04 said:
the first half really was dreadful.

our youngsters, Taylor Hunt, Daniel Menzel, Mitch Duncan, look real good.

on a completely unrelated note, Bonnie do you have any idea what "M-I-crooked letter' means? Big Boi raps in it on ATLiens and Southernplayalistic... (the tracks, not the albums).

It's how little kids learn how to spell mississippi: m-i-crooked letter crooked letter- i - crooked letter crooked letter - I - humpback humpback - I

In afl news, I see "my team" got this shit. And by got this shit, I mean lost their first one, but it was close? I was moving and completely missed it. I'll have to watch the replay when I get internet back.

Can Richmond have Tambling back, please?

Wish I could've seen that thriller at the 'Gabba.

Pfft. We don't need your stinkin' Tambling. Richmond do quite well on their own, thank you.

Hey, Richmond played one hell of a game on Thursday. They had it until Carlton finally got their shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom