The 2011 AFL Thread: *insert desired expletives here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I had a huge laugh at both of those.

And, as I suspected, she's done all of this because a footy player said he'd call her back and didn't.

This isn't even funny or sad anymore.

HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO FUCKING STUPID?

Fev trying to kill himself :ohmy:

As you all know I'm probably Sammy's biggest supporter/defender... but he's made some pretty ordinary comments tonight.

He admitted he hit rock bottom after an argument with his wife, drank a few bottles of wine and tried to kill himself.

Said all his problems are alcohol related.

Sammy made a few loose comments about how he's an idiot and needs to be responsible for himself, said his stay at the clinic was completely pointless if he was playing poker at Crown.

Unreal. I really feel for Fev right now, he's not getting enough support, just a lot of jabs. Sam should know that as well as anybody, being a mate and all.

Word. Hopefully this interview will make people realise that here's a man who needs help and support, not so much a footballer, or an Icarus, to be ridiculed and frowned upon.

Sounded like fev was playing for the cameras with the hutchy interview. I mean even when Barrett was talking to him, it's like he's always got an excuse.

I've got nothing against fev, but he always seems to have some story made up to defend himself.

The wheel is back!!!

I suppose I'm just so jaded about Fev rather than tremendously sympathetic because he's Celebrity 10,001,372 to check into rehab after having alcohol and criminal problems. By this time I'm wondering how many are genuine and how many are just dickheads, and I've always had the impression of Fev as a thuggish dickhead.

Thank god collingwood won tonight. Couldn't handle essendon supporters if they won. They think james hird = flag.

Anything's better than Collingwood supporters when they win.

/Essendon fan

Despite their Wellingtonness, I just couldn't force it with the Tigers. I mean, I still happily count them as a second team, but I just never really felt that genuinely passionate.

I think I've counted Essendon as "my" team since the start of last season, after I found myself increasingly cheering for them in 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom