The 2011 AFL Thread: *insert desired expletives here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a thriller from what I'm seeing in the live score updates. Not a bad first Q-Clash.

Holy shit. Suns win by 7 points. 123-116. What a match for the very first Q-Clash, couldn't have hoped for anything better.

Can't wait to see highlights.

"Q Clash" is one of the worst things I've ever heard. Sounds like a match between boxing drag queens.

I wish I saw the game, though. I did have my first shot of AFL Live today though... quite fun, actually, I'm just heaps shit at it at the moment, though. That song that isn't Hunters & Collectors is just dismal.

The barman at the pub I was at started commentating the game... awkward.

Q-clash is worse than these putrid midstrength tap Carlton draught beers I'm drinking.

Yellow and Black - what a scene at the MCG - a great win, this team is looking the goods. Cotchin, Martin, Nahas, King, Conca, White.. The future is very bright for the Tiger

You must be excited man. I love when they're up and about. They've got the best song and their supporter base is as passionate as Collingwood's, just with less deros.

Eagles taking it right up to Essendon

I don't think I've been so fucking frustrated at a football game. Can't even buy one clearance and once again Melbourne succeeded in injuring Dangerfield. Fucking disgusting, especially after the promising efforts of the past two weeks.

This is on par (if not even worse) than the run we had at the start at last season.

Oh god I can't believe it went as far as 96 points. :doh: How could it get any worse.

Sack Craig, please. Just sack him.

Hopefully this takes the pressure off Bailey once and for all.

Don't know what to make of Adelaide, they've got a pretty decent list, players of all types and of some special ability.. Yet can't get results. Maybe this is a case of dismissing Craig, and replacing him with someone who can get this quality list working to win. But who?

Don't know what to make of Adelaide, they've got a pretty decent list, players of all types and of some special ability.. Yet can't get results. Maybe this is a case of dismissing Craig, and replacing him with someone who can get this quality list working to win. But who?

Pretty much sums it up nicely. We should be in the top 8, that's where we belong, but the results have been deplorable this season. 3 very bad losses already. Craig can't get the team to play consistent winning football, hence he should be gone.

Holy hell, a 96 point loss for Adelaide. And it appears I've savagely underrated West Coast. You must be stoked Bonnie.

Shame about that third quarter, eh. Still, some good signs. I may have tipped us, but a big part of me thought we wouldn't get within 30-20 points, so to lead for most of the game is great.

Gonna be a hell of a Derby!

... So what does this make the Saints?

It has more to do with us than who we beat. We played very well last week, but today we kicked crap. I felt like crying everytime Moloney got a clearance, which was ... everytime. :sad:

Glad Essendon managed to come back for the win; that could've been embarrassing.

Speaking of embarrassing ... oh, Vladelaide. That's got to hurt. Also, Brisbane, WHAT THE FUCK?!

And go Richmond! Awesome result; wish I could've seen that game.

Got to admit, Carlton's away uniform is just making me think that tonight's game is St Kilda vs North Snoozebourne.

And tensions seem to be boiling over at the first break!

Damn, wish St Kilda could've held on to win last night. Probably the only team I like less than Carlton is Collingwood. Great game though.

Yeah, that was a great match. I was sitting in front of the telly painting, easel up and all, and I spent more time looking at the screen for those last two quarters. I wish the Saints won, though. Jeez, they're just so depressing.

We were intending to go to bed around half-time ... ended up staying until the final siren. God, what's happened to Riewoldt this year? He's gone from being St Kilda's best player to one of the least remarkable on the ground last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom