The 2011 AFL Thread: *insert desired expletives here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Buddy and Goddard really that good? Riewoldt is about as straight a kick as Travis Cloke, but meh.

Luke Hodge would probably be in my top 2. Ablett appears to have dropped because he's now in a "lesser team"

Goddard is THAT good. He's one spot too low, the most valuable and versatile player in the league, an absolute champion.

Franklin on the other hand. Sheahan's a weak and irrelevant football scribe, and putting Franklin at number one is probably Sheahan just trying to appease the AFL and their desire to have the fashionable Franklin as the face of the league.

Sheahan says it best when he says nothing at all, because he never really has anything important to say and makes a living out of stating the obvious. He's just an echo to what we already know.

Franklin was great in 08, in 10 he kicked one freak goal of note and offered little more to write home about, but the AFL love him.

I feel really out of the loop because I've no idea what it means.

what was it? maybe i will be able to explain.

in other news, the AFLPA have given Ricky Nixon seven (7) days as of yesterday to answer to their findings that he is an idiot. which takes up to the first game of the season. awesome.

:lol: Wow, yeah, who cares about that. I actually didn't even know there was a fuss until the apology was made. That seemed to get more coverage than the gesture itself got!

And not to bring up Sheahan's list again, but it's ridiculous that Scott Thompson didn't poll at all.

How is it that Hawthorn are all of a sudden raging contenders for the flag according to many people? Where's the justification for that?

Do you drink bottles of Smirnoff as you post on here vlad? It is your country's most important export.

Smirnoff is a Russian product, I don't know how you came to the conclusion that it is my country's main export.

*implied Friggin' Cobbler*

Do you drink bottles of Smirnoff as you post on here vlad? It is your country's most important export.

He SHOULD drink Belarus Sineokaya as he posts. It would make his posts 100x better/funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom