The 2009 Formula One Thread. Accept No Imitations.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schuamcher's back

Bernie Ecclestone is creaming his pants

it's like Hulk Hogan returning because John Cena is injured

Schumacher's coming back.. A one time thing or for as long as Massa needs to recover?

The media is gonna love it. They will be all over this I'm sure. Detailed information on everything he does once he's back in the car and lots of "remember when..." and stuff like that.

I wonder how he'll adjust to all the changes of this season.. Testing and racing are still different things.

But still, I never thought I'd feel excited to see Schumacher race again :corn:

If I remember correctly F1 cars still had traction control and grooved tires when Schumacher was racing so with the testing restrictions and 2 week mandatory stand-down of teams, M.S. has quite a steep learning curve ahead of him.

Niki Lauda, now that would be cool.

If Webber/Rubens can't win it then I'd like Button to. Great result for Force India and Fisi, but they would have won had it not been for KERS

If Webber/Rubens can't win it then I'd like Button to. Great result for Force India and Fisi, but they would have won had it not been for KERS

That's like saying "they would have won it if the other guy wasn't faster"

KERS carries the disadvantage of having about 50lb less ballast to work with and it also raises the center of gravity, both major disadvantages to handling.

More drama, more crap. Piquet jr will never race in Formula 1 again. At least I don't think any of the teams will want to hire him again. And he probably only confessed because he was pissed about getting fired. Briatore is banned for life. I'm not gonna miss him. That guy was a bit of a bastard.

And about that thing that is most important in Formula 1 (or so I hope): brilliant drivers racing Formula 1 cars

Button is still leading the championship. Barrichello in second place is getting a bit closer and Vettel is third. I never could have predicted this. It's amazing. No Ferrari, no McLaren but Brawn and Red Bull. Could this be a turning point in the history of Formula 1?

Strange, I heard that Raikkonen was talking to Toyota now. :huh:

Going back to McLaren would be much better for him than racing for Toyota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom