Ten most disliked people in sports

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
article-1192300-054D8AC3000005DC-992_468x328.jpg

:angry:

Terrible match, great result :hyper:

My pick: American-Peyton Manning, Ron Artest. Non American- Steven Gerrard and Novak Djokovic.

Do people really not like Payton Manning that much??? He seems like a decent guy to me. Especially when there are fuck heads like Alex Rodriguez prancing around

Peyton may be a goober, but he's done nothing wrong, never acted like an ass, is not arrogant, never committed a crime, does not brag, does not bash anyone or trash talk, does not show off or taunt. He's been loyal and to his team, coaches, fellow players, and wife. People may be annoyed by his commericals, but as a person and a player, there's no reason to hate him.

How can Peyton Manning be considered as one to hate at all? I don't particularly like him, but there's nothing there that's particularly abrasive. Yeah, he does too many commercials and might be a little overexposed, but there's nothing villainous about him.

Eli, though, I do hate him. Mostly because I can't stand the Giants. And he's a little bitch.

. He's been loyal and to his team, coaches, fellow players, and wife.

His O-line might have disagreed after the loss to the Stillers in the 2006 playoffs.

Otherwise, I don't really see Peyton as a hated figure. People get a bit fed up with his overexposure, being in 44 commercials during every NFL broadcast, but I don't detect any real serious vitriol towards him from most.

Back
Top Bottom