Sochi 2014 - XXII Olympic Winter Games

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really, really don't like it. I have no idea why.... I just get super irritated whenever I turn it on.... Maybe it's because the U. S. Team is so bad, and I don't enjoy seeing them forced to play so many games before finally being mercifully eliminated.

Curling is the most boring shit, stunned anyone likes it. But I used to like the taste of my High School cafeterias hamburgers, which were deemed disgusting by everyone else, so THERE YOU GO.

Soooo sad right now. Wish I could be watching, because this has me on the edge of my seat, waiting for updates

No discipline, terrible coaching, terrible execution.

Clearly, you can be the better team 80% of the way and still lose if you're that awful in the other 20%.

Well... I'm pretty sure that about seals up my hopes that the US would catch up to Norway in gold.

Fuck this country. Now that we've actually got some hype, we probably won't even medal in men's.

That went south quickly.

Just knew Canada would win after the one-two punch of an empty net and the puck bounces off the post, then Canada scores to tie.

turned on the tv just in time to see these little bitches crying for getting a silver medal.
I really think they should have to play the 3rd place team for the silver.

Then they got hosed on that slashing penalty.

Apparently the refs warned both teams before OT that anything like that would be called, but still if that was called on Canada I would be pissed.

I was prepared for Silver going in honestly, other than the Olympics, the US women have really been doing well against us recently.

turned on the tv just in time to see these little bitches crying for getting a silver medal.
I really think they should have to play the 3rd place team for the silver.

Deep, your "I'm being intentionally provocative, aren't I clever?" shtick is getting old.

Silver fucking blows when you're three minutes from gold. I don't blame them for being disappointed and angry.

Last edited:
BURKE-MEMORY.jpg

This is what it looks like when someone talks to themselves except it's online.

Back
Top Bottom