Penn State Child Molestation Scandal...continuing discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Light posts going down, news van flipped over, at least one fire, some gas leaking.

I really hope the priorities of ours and future generations aren't so f-ed up that this is how they handle disappointment and life's unfairness- by rioting and vandalism. If so, we're screwed as a country. I get being upset. It's all-around an upsetting situation. But this is insane.

What are you doin right now, peef? Are you somewhere where you're able to watch this craziness?

Because, I'll be honest, if I was there, and I had a balcony or something that looked over the riots, I'd pop some popcorn and watch this mess unfold from a distance.

I'm watching on television. I also just did an interview on the radio describing my night. I was on my balcony earlier but there were bottles thrown up towards my building so I got off of it.

Wow, tell me you don't know that kid that was just on ESPN. First of all, he looked like he had just done a few bumps of coke.

"WHAT MORE DID YOU WANT HIM TO DO?!?"

10 seconds later...

"Well, he could have done more, but we're here to SUPPORT JOE!"

Get the fuck outta here, son.

Tom Rinaldi's gotta be a little ticked being stuck covering a modest, reasonable, orderly crowd on the other side of campus.

va1rk.jpg

I just got flipped off by a Penn State student. It's like I'm there!

VICTIMS!

The MEDIA!

on less important notes......this is not going to be an easy broadcast for the broadcast team this Saturday for the PSU/Nebraska game. Gonna be hard to transition from "the leadership of Penn State has been decapitated for covering up child rape" to "first down!".

on less important notes......this is not going to be an easy broadcast for the broadcast team this Saturday for the PSU/Nebraska. Gonna be hard to transition from "the leadership of Penn State has been decapitated for covering up child rape" to "first down!".

Yeah, I don't know how feasible it would be, but I've seen more than one suggestion that Penn St. should shut down the football program for the rest of the year and not play the next three games or the bowl game.

That won't happen but, yeah. It almost seems like it should.

Yesterday I was talking about how this whole situation could turn into a sort of rallying point for the kids on the football team, and that it could even potentially help them win a game or two to close out the year.

Boy, was I wrong. My bad.

Twitter
bcondotta Bob Condotta
So who knew in 1987 if we wanted to side with the school that stood for the moral high ground, we should have been rooting for Miami?

David Stern thinks JoePa was fired too quickly......wait, no, hang on.

DARTH STERN!

FIRE DAVID STERN!

Sandusky raped little boys, Stern raped an entire season of Derrick Rose in his prime!

Wow, this is the weirdest night of ESPN programming I've probably ever seen.

some prime Billy Hunter about to go down

jesus the mic the players are doomed

well, they're still talking with the owners, at least.

Stop talking over him! He's having a hard enough time.

NBA players are even less eloquent than Penn State students.

Back
Top Bottom