Penn State Child Molestation Scandal...continuing discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Obviously meaningless in light of everything else, but when he was arrested again yesterday he was wearing a Penn State jacket. Now that's arrogant, or sick, or defiant-or all three.

She bailed him out with a 50 grand check and the rest was real estate. I don't get why he's even allowed out on bail at this point, and is it true that he lives near an elementary school?

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) — The wife of ex-Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky says her husband is innocent of the child sex abuse allegations against him and that his accusers are making up their stories.

Dottie Sandusky's comments Thursday were the first she has made since her husband was arrested last month and accused of molesting boys. She released by a statement through her husband's lawyer a day after a grand jury report said one alleged victim screamed in vain for her to help him while Sandusky attacked him in a basement bedroom.

Dottie Sandusky says no such incident occurred.

She adds that she and her husband love children and have always tried to help and care for them, and would never do anything to hurt them.

He either lives near a school or a park, I can't remember which. But yeah, his neighbor's been tweeting how sick it makes him to hear kids playing nearby whenever he's around.

Sandusky's Lawyer: If You Believe McQueary, "I Suggest You Dial 1-800-REALITY." That's A Gay Phone Sex Line. [UPDATE]

Joe Amendola, the attorney for Jerry Sandusky who thus far has been lawyerin' like a man who got his J.D. from the bottom of a cereal box, did some more lawyerin' in front of the cameras this morning. The choicest moment: At one point, Amendola discussed the possibility that Mike McQueary witnessed a rape, told Joe Paterno and two university administrators, and no one did anything except tell Sandusky to stay out of the locker room with kids. To anyone who believes that version of events, Amendola said, "I suggest you dial 1-800-REALITY." We did. Here's what we got:

Hey guys, welcome to the hottest place for triple-X action. Get ready for bulging, bursting pleasure with horny gay, bi, and bi-curious studs. Just 99 cents per minute.

Seriously. Call it yourself.

if this case wasn't so damned serious, joe amendola's utter incompetence as a lawyer would be down right hilarious.

"We fully intend to put together the best possible defense and stay the course for four full quarters."
-Jerry Sandusky

really? football metaphors? really? REALLY?

You don't need to explain that, I do know something about sports. It was just an analogy, don't think it has to be 100% sports accurate.

I know, like, what a touchdown is too.

It's the only way we know anything about anything, you know. :yes:

Back on topic: Jerry Sandusky is the scum of the earth.

So McCreary testified in court again yesterday. It blows my mind that this grown, fit, athletic man did absolutely nothing when confronted with a grown man engaging in "sexual acts" with a minor. His response to seeing it? He slammed his locker (hoping that would break off the activity, I'm sure), walked within 6 feet of the two and made direct eye contact with both of them, and then walked out.

Disgusting.

Didn't he send an email out to friends or former teammates telling them he stopped it?

Cause from what I read and heard yesterday, doesn't look like he stopped it.

Back
Top Bottom