Paintball (Splatball, Woodball, Speedball, Whatever)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kramwest1

has a
Anyone here play?

Anyone here interested in playing?

I used to play a lot, but I fucked up my knee a couple of years ago, so I've been rehabbing it since. I think it's solid enough now that I am going to start playing again this Spring.

PICT0001-2.jpg

I use a Tippmann A-5 with a Flatline Barrel. (not my pic)

I've been getting excited to play again, so I may splurge and get a new A-5 or X7 setup with nitrous. I'm pretty sick of CO2.

i played it once. a lot of fun, but it went for too long and cost way too much. plus someone shot me in the back of the head from point blank.

i played it once. a lot of fun, but it went for too long and cost way too much. plus someone shot me in the back of the head from point blank.

I shot a guy in the back of the head once. It was from a distance, and he had a significant fro, so I hope it didn't hurt much. I don't know why he had his head turned around. He had been peeking over his cover, so that's why I was aiming for him. I timed the shot, and when his head went up again, BAM, it was the back of the head.

It can cost a lot. It's best to split a case of balls with friends and don't be trigger happy. I tell myself self every shot is 5 cents. Doesn't sound like much, but when you empty your 300 round hopper and haven't killed anyone, it makes you stop and think.

Buying a used gun makes it a lot cheaper, too.

Back
Top Bottom