Official Cricket Thread Part 302

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here we go. 24 to win now. That's also the total number of people in the stadium, including the teams. Weird. I expected it to be packed.

I'd forgotten how ad-riddled these streaming sites are. How the hell do people use the Internet without AdBlocker?

Oh nooo!

Brilliant review. I was certain it would be umpire's call.

If Sabbir can drag Bangladesh over the line now it's going to be one the greatest innings in their history.

Oh, catastrophe, Sabbir doesn't even get the chance!

Test cricket is so, so cruel.

First Test starts on Thursday I think, vs SA at the Gabba.

XII:

Warner
SMarsh
Khawaja
Smith
Voges
MMarsh
Nevill
Starc
Siddle/Joe Mennie
Lyon
Hazlewood

How Mitch Marsh keeps getting a gig is beyond me. I'm not sure why we have to pick an all-rounder. Pick an extra batsman ffs. Put Burns up to open and bump SMarsh down to five.

Not sure how either Marsh manages to remain in the team.

He was so shit for so long he should never have been allowed to even get into a position to finally perform. Took a spot from more able cricketers.

Bangladesh/England series still tight. Bangladesh leading by 244 runs with 3 wickets in hand, going to be an extremely tough challenge for England.

And all of a sudden it's 6/149. Mehedi Hasan is 18yo - and the rest of his career won't be as good as this obviously - but he's got 18 wickets at 15 in two Tests, and with four wickets still to fall. Incredible.

They would have absolutely smashed us.

He nearly got another! Just overturned on review.

Shit I'd love to stay up and watch this to the end but I need to be up early.

Shakib just took 3 wickets in 4 balls. Wow. Missed out on the hat trick but nailed the one after that.

And all of a sudden it's 6/149. Mehedi Hasan is 18yo - and the rest of his career won't be as good as this obviously - but he's got 18 wickets at 15 in two Tests, and with four wickets still to fall. Incredible.

They would have absolutely smashed us.

Imagine if Mustafizur was playing!

Bangladesh win! Massive result for their cricket.

Imagine being a 19 year old and getting 12 wickets in your second test!

Hahaha such an awesome result. Ten wickets in a single session, madness.

Highlights posted hours after the match. The first one had all the post-match celebrations etc.

Last edited:
Shit, good start by Australia, getting two wickets within the first four overs.

Back
Top Bottom