Official Cricket Thread Part 302

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, with the naked eye that looked totally safe. Amazing direct hit. Renegades maybe not dead yet?

Though that six is at least a nail in the coffin, if not the final one. Shame it hadn't been caught on the boundary.

And now O'Keefe caught! What a game. Come on Melbourne, bowl them out!

I'm disappointed Melbourne didn't win, obviously, but what a great game of cricket. My whole family had written off the Sixers before Lumb let loose.

Burns beats Smarsh for final spot in the Boxing Day team. Thank god.

In the Christchurch ODI, NZ had Sri Lanka 5/27! They've now staggered to 6/83 with Siriwardana having done about half the work all on his own.

Still waiting for the toss at the MCG though. I hope that rain has at least made a difference to the bushfires.

Afghanistan got bowled out for 132 yesterday but then in turn bowled out Zimbabwe for 82. :lol:

Also, what's the bet that Australia will make 500+ batting first again? That run is still going, depressingly.

2 overs in and I think I'm not going to bother with this for much longer. Bring on the Big Bash tonight, and the South Africa/England test series.

Afghanistan got bowled out for 132 yesterday but then in turn bowled out Zimbabwe for 82. :lol:

I saw that when I woke up and just laughed. Great for Afghanistan.

And jesus, 0/27 after three overs. Let's see if the score is that high in the Big Bash tonight! :crack:

So McCullum gets another half century off 23 balls. NZ going at a RR of 11 now.

Out for 55 but a thrilling knock. Guppy looks good. We're not taking our time to chase this down!

Damnit Guppy just fell. But still on track for an easy victory. The MCG Test has definitely been ordinary, no question there. England vs South Africa will probably be pick of the international fixtures today.

Glad to have Bill Lawry back in commentary. If there were a Lawry bingo he's already ticked off most squares!

What time does that start? Keen as.

Even with Lawry back I'm done with these idiots. I can't fucking stand them. ABC Grandstand has had a revamp but it has really worked. Rogers in particular has been outstanding and my goodness is it good listening to Gerard Whateley.

What ground is the NZ game at? Looks pretty big. Few shots that I thought would sail over the rope fell well short.

Hagley Park, the new ground in Christchurch. It's gorgeous.

The thing that really annoys me about 9 is that they aren't even bad in a funny way like BT and friends in the footy. They are just atrocious in every way.

Henry Nicholls brings up the winning runs, on debut on his home ground. Very enjoyable game to watch. :up:

Hope the action at the G improves but I'm not optimistic...

How often do you see two batsmen bring up centuries within three balls! Burns and Khawaja confirm their selections ahead of Smarsh, and will hopefully shut up the Channel 9 commentators being the only people in the world who think Smarsh's omission was in the slightest bit controversial.

This decision by the Windies to bowl looks worse and worse with every delivery. The worst part is their limp, ineffective, and at times lazy fielding.

I'm genuinely amazed over fifty thousand people turned up. Did they round up a few suburbs at gunpoint or something?

Back
Top Bottom