Official Cricket Thread Part 302

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Australia get 6 overs to bat until stumps. Burns gone in the first over, then Lyon as the nightwatchman is out in the fourth.

EDIT: Khawaja bowled the very next ball. 3 for 10. :laugh:

Last edited:
Hahahahaha hoo boy look at how fucked Australia are.

Pakistan conceded the advantage overnight. Eng 0/120, a lead of 17 stumps day three. Not a good position for Pakistan to be in.

Stoked with Sri Lanka's efforts.

Sri Lanka win by 229 runs! Absolutely wonderful result for them and world cricket. First ever Test series win against Australia.

Kane Williamson just became the first New Zealander to score a century against all other Test countries.

Of the world's premier batsmen - which I would call a group of five - Smith, Root, Williamson, Kohli, AB - I would absolutely pick Kohli first in ever form of the game. He is THAT good.

Wowwww. Saha and Ashwin had put on 213 for the sixth wicket and they still managed to roll them for 353. And now they're 1/107 at stumps. Cool as.

There are reports(?) that he is still alive after losing his heartbeat for 6 minutes.

Now it is confirmed he has passed away. RIP. That brief recovery was indeed very brief.

It's been a great series for the most part. Sadly the Windies couldn't capitalise on their good position against India.

Tune in on white line wireless now - were calling the Sri Lanka game

Sri Lanka were 5/26 - now they are 5/213 and de Silva has his maiden hundred. :up: Pretty brilliant recovery and this sort of total looks adequate enough for these pitches.

Old mate Younis Khan with another cracking double hundred. Pakistan leading by 148 now.

Very, very awesome. He doesn't quite get his dues, which is odd, considering he has nearly 10,000 runs at nearly 54, only Kallis and Sangakkara are better in that club.

I think he's the sort of player who'll be touted as a real cricketing legend 5 years after he retires. I mean, the stats speak for themselves.

Now it's a century for Chandimal. Sri Lanka going at another good total on this pitch.

An hour ago we 1/100. Half an hour before that 0/77. Now 6/125 :laugh: Thoroughly deserved victory by Sri Lanka, and why the fuck we picked Moises Henriques in this Test will be studied for centuries.

Sri Lanka set 324 to win early on the last day. Australia all the way from 1 for 100 to 6 for 130 ... this test series absolutely loves abrupt batting collapses.

All over, all out for 160. Only Australia's fifth series whitewash loss in their history. Old Mate Herath with 7/64 in the innings and 13 for the match.

Pretty remarkable series result all things considered.

Back
Top Bottom