Official Cricket Thread Part 302

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shit this is coming unstuck. What were you doing Corey?!

I think 400 is a bit of an exaggeration but we definitely should've got 350. But on the other hand, thank god Australia didn't select Khawaja. Surely the best sign your selectors have fucked up is when the opposition are relieved somebody isn't playing.

500 will happen eventually.

Haven't seen much of Henry, but boy was that a great over, Marsh squared up and gone. Getting some great outswing. Remember that?!

Henry's a great bowler. Filthy he missed our World T20 squad.

SEE YA WARNER!

Should've reviewed though... I reckon that was too high.

Edit: yep, there's Hawkeye, too high!

NO WAY THlS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!

Allan Border reckons the pitch was changed between innings. :lol:

Here we are, The Finisher!!! How often has he done it for Australia!!!

I wonder if he's coming in thinking "just need to see us through these remaining 4.1 overs - wait, 41 overs?! I've never been in this early before! What happens?"

Santner got robbed of a hattrick! Should've been brought on sooner.

What an awesome result. Never expected to skittle Australia for under 150. Well done boys, well done. Fuck I love this team.

I'd retire now if I was him. What a perfect day for NZ.

Needed that.

I'm having really bad Bevan flashbacks. This is my childhood nightmare

Wtf?! Had it in the bag once the collapse happened. Come on. It's almost like you both support a team that has historically underachieved and choked and so your confidence even in positions of power is low.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Wtf?! Had it in the bag once the collapse happened. Come on. It's almost like you both support a team that has historically underachieved and choked and so your confidence even in positions of power is low.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You clearly haven't had your heart broken. Or you're being sarcastic which means you win.

Cobbler's sarcasm is on the money. New Zealand haven't won until they've, you know, won. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory is a special skill of ours.

But we do this with the All Blacks too, except it's "oh god please don't let this be the game when we slip up". So either we expect the cricket team to totally balls it up when they finally have a chance to win, or the rugby team to totally balls it up even though they always win.

I couldn't watch New Zealand play sport without fearing that something, somehow will go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom