Official Cricket Thread Part 237

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
De Kock's decided he's had enough of the dot balls, hits out to Southee metres in front of the rope. Boult rolls on.

Wow, so Rossouw has come in ahead of AB. And haha five slips nice!

Good first over by Matt Henry there. Hope he can get himself among the wickets.

Is the crowd already chanting "Matt Henry! Matt Henry!"? That was a great maiden.

Two maidens in a row by Henry. Hoo boy. Builds serious pressure on Du Plessis alright.

I understand the aggression in keeping Boult on but they really have to save him for a few later.

Yeah Boult shouldn't have bowled that over. Take him off and keep him for AB/bowling at the death.

Damnit wish we had reviewed that LBW shout off Kane. I didn't realise it was such a good ball with the naked eye! We really need to break this partnership.

Don't understand why Anderson hasn't been given a bowl yet, he'll concede a bit but he'll take wickets.

Guppy what a catch! Can't believe Corey has the golden arm again.

Got to stop this. I'll be very worried if we have to chase over 300.

I think they're cooked, unfortunately. AB's in that mood where he's incapable of making a mistake. You can hear the drop in the crowd noise/enthusiasm.

Way too early to call that, Vlad, but I'm definitely on edge. We need to wrest the momentum back with a wicket or two before the fortieth over.

Back
Top Bottom