NHL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's funny is the NHL has rather good parity, and these winners aren't necessarily a collection of powerhouses by any means.

Wow, a lot of shit going down in the last week. From Ali and Gordie's passings, to Christina Grimmie's murder, to the Orlando Massacre, to the Pens winning the Cup.

Another NHL season in the books.

I haven't been keeping up. When is this Las Vegas franchise supposed to enter the league? When are we due for an expansion draft?

Our dealing of the Savard contract, as well moving Gudbranson for an entry level contract player, as well as (fingers crossed) a desire to buy out NMC'd Dave Bolland will definitely help us from having anything serious taken from us.

The hockey team has nothing to do with the Raiders. The NFL owners are open to Vegas, they're just not open to the Davis family.

The biggest obstacle to the Raiders moving to Vegas is the lack of hair salon that can properly execute the Lloyd Christmas haircut.

Oakland-Raiders-owner-Mark-Davis.vadapt.980.high.18.jpg

The hockey team has nothing to do with the Raiders. The NFL owners are open to Vegas, they're just not open to the Davis family.

True that, but the NFL can rake in some serious dough in Vegas. They should cast aside their hatred.

Back to the NHL, I'm really fascinated by the thought of a team in Vegas. I'm sure every team will have that game circled on the calendar. For more reasons than just playing a hockey game. Cheetahs anyone? :wink:

True that, but the NFL can rake in some serious dough in Vegas. They should cast aside their hatred.

Back to the NHL, I'm really fascinated by the thought of a team in Vegas. I'm sure every team will have that game circled on the calendar. For more reasons than just playing a hockey game. Cheetahs anyone? :wink:
They know this. They just don't want it to be the Davis family.

Ultimately I think they'll give in

I'm pretty sure Washington trading Filip Forsberg to Nashville for Martin Erat would win that dubious honor...

Larson is a very good defenceman, its very difficult to judge trades with two different position players. But yeah, Hall was the best player on the Oilers last year by quite a bit.

Also NJ's defence right now looks like a gong show, like worse than the Oilers before the trade bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom