NHL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NHL 2015-2016 Season

Another comfortable lead choked away in the third. That kind of play is absolutely not sustainable.

But in OT, all it takes is one opening and it's all forgiven. Kane's speed on that last goal was astounding.

Last edited:
It's become tradition.

Game 1 of the 2013 SCF is still my favorite ever. We got bullied for two periods but fought our way back in with a big third, only to drag it on for another three periods. 5th longest finals game ever.

NHL 2015-2016 Season

That was fun to watch. :)

Great series, very evenly matched. This was the only game to be decided by more than one goal.

I'll be upset if we lose game 7, especially if it's a total collapse like games 3-4, but St Louis came in as the #2 seed. I hate that team, but they're talented.

Last edited:
We got jobbed by the referees with that empty net. But, that second Tavares goal was a beauty.

Damn. I hate double overtime. We've been eliminated in 2OT in our only two playoff appearances in the last 16 or so years. We are gonna need some focus on special teams, but this team for once is good enough to be around for a while.

NHL 2015-2016 Season

You'd think it some kind of conspiracy, given how poorly he played.

Still lovin the fact that he was so awesome all season though.

NHL 2015-2016 Season

Why did it have to be St Louis :(

Our defense was absolutely monstrous in spots last year (ask Tampa) and it just wasn't there this time around. Too many players with average skill making crucial mistakes against a very good team. Considering we've already spent a mint on the league's leading scorer, I hope we spend the offseason focusing on defensemen. Rundblad, Rozsival, Gusafsson, they're just not good enough at this level.

Last edited:
That second period was incredible, but not enough, in the end. That double post non-goal is the stuff of nightmares.

Sent from my XT1575 using U2 Interference mobile app

I knew that.

If Chizip was here, he'd be excited for the Blues finally winning a playoff series.

That was a fantastic game last night. Night-and-day from watching the Flyers in terms of speed and skill at the forward position. Even Scottie Upshall is out here making moves and getting great looks. It was incredibly fun for a neutral fan (though I admittedly was relieved to see Chicago get eliminated, I just need a break from them, especially Kane and Keith).

Back
Top Bottom