NHL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What did that have to do with the justification of cross-checking him though?

I had no justification, it was just the only way I could slow him down as he blew past me lol.

NHL 2015-2016 Season

Lost that one in the first by not being able to capitalize on three penalties in a row, including a 5 on 3.

Great defense though.

Capitals completely dominated periods 2 and 3. They were also terribly officiated periods (the Simmonds roughing call in the Wilson-Simmonds fight is one of the biggest bullshit calls that will never be remembered, even by Flyers fans), but it was clear that the Caps deserved that game. And Ovechkin took out Couturier, so any hope of making this an interesting series is out the window. Caps in 5.

wait a minute - i thought when they first announced the move they said the team would be the Brooklyn Islanders? what happened to that shit?

wait a minute - i thought when they first announced the move they said the team would be the Brooklyn Islanders? what happened to that shit?

That was never said. That's what happened to that shit. :wink:

For the record, I hate them being in Brooklyn and will never see a game there.

The NHL needs to remove challenging offsides plays on goals scored after x amount of time in the zone. It's absurd... the coach's challenge has totally blown up in the face of the NHL.

NHL 2015-2016 Season

We look pretty much done. 2-1 leads two games in a row and penalties sink them both. This team is just not together at all.

NHL 2015-2016 Season

I'm talking about the Blackhawks.

Please don't confuse me for a Philadelphia sports fan, that's the last thing I need.

Last edited:
Oh my god, I thought you were PhilsFan when I wrote that.

You know, because you guys look so much alike. Or something... sorry :lol:

in hindsight picking the Flyers for the upset was probably a poor choice

milk-was-a-bad-choice-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom