NHL 2014-2015 Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The islanders ditching Reinhart was so stupid.

On another note... it's so weird walking around the arena seeing these 18 year olds in suits all hoping to get drafted. From a fan's perspective it was so surreal. This thing... that I watch on TV every year. So casual. Very glad I suffered a four hour trip for what otherwise should've only been 2.5 hours has it not been for weather from hell... way worth it though.

I imagine it would be a constant conflict of wanting to root for your team but being perpetually stuck in a work flow meeting where all the summer students just drone on about their boring intern jobs.

"Yeah so Joe and I went for coffee and he asked me to file these papers in the filing cabinet, so I put them all into little piles based on which draw-"

"SHANNY! DO YOU FUCKING HEAR THIS KID? THE FUCK YOU THINKING WITH THIS PICK, THE TWO GOD DAMN BRAIN CELLS HE HAD RAN DOWN HIS MOMMA'S LEG, HE'S A GUARANTEED BUST, A GLUE FACTORY SPECIAL, WHAT THE FU-"

:shifty:

"Oh uhh...go Leafs go"

Like I'm pretty sure Noah Hanifan and his mommy were parked right next to me. Or some potential draftee that looked similar. It was kinda really funny. They seem so much more grown up when they're dressed up and on tv but their respective mommies and daddies all drove them to the arena :p

I imagine it would be a constant conflict of wanting to root for your team but being perpetually stuck in a work flow meeting where all the summer students just drone on about their boring intern jobs.

"Yeah so Joe and I went for coffee and he asked me to file these papers in the filing cabinet, so I put them all into little piles based on which draw-"

"SHANNY! DO YOU FUCKING HEAR THIS KID? THE FUCK YOU THINKING WITH THIS PICK, THE TWO GOD DAMN BRAIN CELLS HE HAD RAN DOWN HIS MOMMA'S LEG, HE'S A GUARANTEED BUST, A GLUE FACTORY SPECIAL, WHAT THE FU-"

:shifty:

"Oh uhh...go Leafs go"

"-ugh, that was rude. So anyways I took all the papers, and some were from last week and some were from the week before, and some were even from, like, all the way back in May! Can you believe it? So like, I figured out which week goes into which pile, and then wompawompawompa:blahblah:"

:crack:

In the wonderful words of the poster of the video, aptly named Barstool Chief, "anyone else and that’s a huge fuck up. For the guy who traded Tyler Seguin and gave out a million no movements it’s simply Friday."

Feels like the Flyers made out like bandits on the first day, which is a nice change of pace. Count me in on the Hexy bandwagon.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

In the wonderful words of the poster of the video, aptly named Barstool Chief, "anyone else and that’s a huge fuck up. For the guy who traded Tyler Seguin and gave out a million no movements it’s simply Friday."

And he still looks like Einstein in comparison to his successor.

Well Sweeney flipped Martin Jones to San Jose for a 2016 first rounder and a prospect, so in essence he got 2 first rounders and 2 prospects for Lucic, so that move looks good.

The other 3 moves, notsomuch, especially since Hamilton just signed for an AAV of $5.75M. Hard to believe that was deemed too high by the B's brass.

that whole thing just seems so fucking stupid. I can only take the "bad attitude" and "issues in the room" excuses so many times, I mean Kessel isn't exactly the poster boy for effort, I get that and Seguin likes to party but I mean, come on, who doesn't.

There comes a time where you have to start wondering if other parts of the group should start to change... Don't get me wrong, I would have no problem with winning the cup and making it to the finals in the past couple of years but still.

Sounds like all Hextall needs to do now is somehow trade Andrew McDonald and you'll build a statue to him on your front lawn.
MacDonald might be too difficult to move this offseason, but I figure they can find someone for him by 2017, when he only has three years left. But if he can rid them of either Umberger (two years left at $4.6 million per) or Lecavalier (three years left at $4.5 million per) before the season starts he'll have pulled off a miracle offseason.

Yeah. I mean I can see it being a deciding factor all things even...

I can also see it as a reason to not want young guys. But older, rich paid players who are still performing with sand in their pants or whatever... unless they're creating a poisonous environment in their locker room, that talk is overrated. I can't speak for Kessel in specific because I don't really follow that situation too much. But in general.

Chicago has traded Brandon Saad to Lumbus because they're concerned that a Mystery Team is going to submit an offer sheet they can't afford to match.

Back
Top Bottom