NHL 2014-2015 Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yes, I got angry that they suspended the fifth game a half inning after they should have and gifted Tampa a run, but I was so inarticulate about it that everyone here thought I was saying the Phillies should have just been given the World Series.

I definitely didn't complain about them winning it all. I'm a jackass, but that was my first championship.

I don't think I've ever been so speechlessly angry at anything else in my entire life as when I watched BJ fucking Upton casually jog across the plate after the field had been a swamp for an entire inning.

EDIT: Good on Chicago, they played a gritty playoff to get to the end, always glad to see a team win a Cup on home ice too. I think Tampa will be back in the next few years.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if CBC focuses on Vince Vaughan's face the entire time when Toews lifts the Cup.

Tampa gave up at the 25 second mark. All of their players stopped skating all at once and slowly turned for the bench while play was still ongoing.

We've been rotating a handful of healthy defensemen since Roszival went down...and we put on a performance like that. I'm so sorry for doubting this team. They're incredible.

Fuck do I miss Chicago right now.

Last edited:
philadelphia-flyers-defenseman-kimmo-timonen.jpg

I miss the days when they used to just bring it out from behind the bench rather than walking it around the arena and piping the epic music like it's the fucking Ark of the Covenant or the newborn heir to the Roman Empire.

All the more reason not to spend time watching two men in ill-fitting suits parade it around like Simba at Pride Rock. Just give it to the players already.

I'll be a sore loser here because I frikin hate the Blackhawks. In fact, I passionately hate all Chicago teams, but I hate the Blackhawks the most.
Being a diehard for all Detroit teams, it's been painful to watch all of them come so close, but can't finish the job. It just continues to get worse and worse. OSU wins the natty, Blackhawks win the cup, Duke wins the tourney all in 2015 alone! Meanwhile, all of my teams either suck or choke.
Anyways, congrats to the Ducks for making the Western Conference finals. Screw the Blackhawks and the Lightning. They can both burn in hell for all I care. Now I'm going to cry in the corner and act like I don't care.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Hate away. Personally, I miss having Detroit in the same division and hate them far less than St. Louis. Fuck those choking losers and their loudmouth fans that talk shit all year only to fall short again and again. I've never seen a fanbase get so cocky over winning a division.

Last edited:
Hate away. Personally, I miss having Detroit in the same division and hate them far less than St. Louis. Fuck those choking losers and their loudmouth fans that talk shit all year only to fall short again and again. I've never seen a fanbase get so cocky over winning a division.

I hate Chicago, but it's a respectful hate. I really miss the great Wings - Hawks rivalry. It's a real shame that they only play rarely now.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom