NHL 2014-2015 Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, this season will mark the last one that the Islanders play the majority of their home games at the Nassau Coliseum. It might be an obsolete arena, but the place gets really loud when the fans are given something to cheer about. Saw my first U2 show there in 1992. Maybe the Isles will give the Coliseum one last playoff run. If Tavares can stay healthy, anything is possible.

So it looks like this is your Flyers lineup for 2014-15:

Brayden Schenn - Claude Giroux - Jakub Voracek
Matt Read - Sean Couturier - Wayne Simmonds
Michael Raffl - Vincent Lecavalier - RJ Umberger
Zac Rinaldo - Pierre-Edouard Bellemare - Jason Akeson

Braydon Coburn - Andrew MacDonald
Mark Streit - Nicklas Grossmann
Luke Schenn - Michael Del Zotto

Steve Mason - Ray Emery

Love the top two lines but that might be the worst defense fielded in NHL history considering how much money those pieces of shit are making. Andrew MacDonald's contract broke up my marriage.

Getting rid of MacDonald, Lecavalier, Grossmann, Fat Schenn, Umberger, or Del Zotto for anything of value would immensely help this team. They have young talent waiting in the wings now in Scott Laughton, Shayne Gostisbehere, Mark Alt, Samuel Morin, etc. They just need to get big contracts off the books. Unfortunately, no one wants their overpaid garbage. Paul Holmgren tried to run over my children with his car.

Oh my God...of all the teams, it had to be them.

I think it's actually kinda cool looking, for an advertisement.

Thank you Center Ice free trial. Both for your SD broadcast, and, of course, for your home only broadcasts. "Unbiased" football has spoiled me.

Sent from my SM-G900T using U2 Interference mobile app

3 goals on a -6 spread over three games. Nobody on lines 1, 2, or 3 has scored a goal. It took two home games to set a franchise low in attendance.

This is bad, real bad.

Back
Top Bottom