NHL 2014-2015 Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah down goes Luongo, in comes Montoya. Down goes Montoya. In comes... Upshall? Pads probably didn't fit. Out comes Upshall. In comes MacKenzie? In comes Luongo in street clothes. On second thought, let's just sign our goalie coach to a one day contract in the middle of the game. In comes Rob Tallas? Yes! Just kidding. In comes Montoya. With Tallas dressed. Out goes new Florida Panther Rob Tallas. Out comes Montoya. In comes Tallas? Nah. In comes Luongo.

Oh, and Bjugstad just gets randomly hit in the face by the puck off a pass. Can we be momentarily scared any more during one game?

This is honestly a very accurate summary of how that game went down, for anyone who didn't watch it.

Mogilny couldn't miss.

And he was SO fast too, I always took Vancouver when I played NHL 94 because him and Bure together could skate circles around anybody.

My roommates and I are obsessed with NHL 15. I don't play video games otherwise but we've become very competitive with playing this game.

My roommates and I are obsessed with NHL 15. I don't play video games otherwise but we've become very competitive with playing this game.

I've heard not to bother with NHL 15. I mostly get the NHL games to play single player or online (I have no friends :sad: ), and was considering either getting it for PS3 or picking up a PS4 and NHL to go along with it back in the Fall.

All the reviews I read were saying that on PS3 it's literally the exact same game with Patrice Bergeron's picture in place of Stamkos (or whoever the fuck it was last year) on all the menus. And the PS4 version is apparently great in-game with all the new upgrades to the physics, but it is missing a lot of the modes and options and is more or less an incomplete video game.

It's probably okay if you only play it with your buddies but for someone like me who enjoys Be A Pro and Franchise modes most, it doesn't seem worth paying good money for to me.

We have my roommate's XBox 360 and exclusively play against each other and guests of the house, so it's ideal for what we're doing. The gameplay is fantastic, and that's all that we really care about.

I've also played the XBox One version once, and it's totally different. I imagine the PS4 is the same.

I should have clarified that I have heard NHL 15 on previous-gem systems was the same game as NHL 14 with Bergeron replacing whoever was there last year. I think Stamkos was on the box and the menus by default, but I chose the Leafs as my "fave team" and so got the privilege of seeing Nazem Kadri looking strangely terrified on every menu in NHL 14.

We're excited about a trade that brought a guy who is less useful than a bag of pucks to town, the fat superstar is complaining about how much the media picks on the team captain (maybe if you won a few games that shit wouldn't happen - Kessel's insistence that they're trying their hardest is real cute considering they're in second last in the conference. If that's your best that certainly says a lot), and we're drowning in schadenfreude because one of our albatrosses finally tried to fly away and crashed into the sea.

It's a strange time to be a Leafs fan.

It will be at least 2067 before the Toronto Maple Leafs win the cup again so I wont have to see it in my lifetime likely.

Boston is doing the eastern wild card race a huge favor here but please can someone slow Ottawa down?

When we miss out of the playoffs id like to imagine fate was in our hands so we can hate on ourselves some more over the off season.

Bruins are in free fall again. Season has been a series of ups and downs and this latest down stretch may doom them to miss the playoffs. Can't put the puck in the net...horrible at shootouts...who needs a guy like Seguin, doesn't fit the system...:|

Plus minus says little about an individual, but a lot about a five man group (which may or may not be supported by individuals). I think it says something there... those guys pretty much gave up haha.

Its a shame because I really like Kessel but he clearly is not working out here in Toronto. People want him to be a leader when that isn't what he does and I don't have a problem with it honestly. It just really sucks because I can see him lighting up the league when we trade him to a team where a. he isn't the center of attention and b. he has a better supporting cast.

Its a shame because I really like Kessel but he clearly is not working out here in Toronto. People want him to be a leader when that isn't what he does and I don't have a problem with it honestly. It just really sucks because I can see him lighting up the league when we trade him to a team where a. he isn't the center of attention and b. he has a better supporting cast.

Some people had same concerns here about him lighting up the league after Bruins traded him. He hasn't. He is what he is. He is a very good offensive player, but lacks the makeup to be a leader and elite superstar.

At least he's showing a little more fire lately...
Kessel, Booth in altercation at Leafs' practice - Article - TSN
though its a bit misdirected.

Leafs should trade him if they can get a decent return, the salary space could be used to fill 2 needs on the team.

Back
Top Bottom