NHL 2014-2015 Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

:lol:

Speaking of hilarious, Don Cherry just went on for a good 5 minutes about "the back door" - it's a totally new innovation in hockey! Players are geniuses for coming up with it! It's so clever! It works every time! What is "the back door" you ask?

It's faking a slapshot and passing it to an open man.

Yep, a totally new innovation that has never happened in hockey before. 5 minutes of this while Ron MacLean sat there with this look on his face -> :|

Come on Tampa.

If you're a hockey fan you should be happy. Steve Stamkos is proving to be something really worthy of taking generational note.

I'm nervous as fuck. At least I have U2 show at or near the front rail to cheer me up if it all goes to shit.

The anti-big market me wants Anaheim to win.

The money-making me who has money on Chicago winning the cup of course wants to be right.

Now that was one damn fine game of hockey. Really proud of my team, they have a ton of heart.

Bring on the Lightning! Their offense is something else.

In the insanity of seeing U2 tonight, I forgot to come in here and post, but

FUCK YES! :hyper:.

We watched the whole game on my cell phone in the GA line and then in the pit while waiting for U2 to come on stage :lol:.

Imagine what Pittsburgh could have accomplished if they had taken Toews at No. 2 instead of Jordan Staal?

What Chicago has accomplished since 2010 is nothing short of extraordinary, particularly because we're in the salary cap era. They'll have tough decisions to make this summer to make room for Kane and Toews' massive contracts, but I have no doubt they'll manage the cap very well, because that's what they've always done.

:sigh:

I was gonna take that money and go get a new tattoo with it. Oh well.

Since the Ducks can no longer win me any money, I'm still rooting for the Lightning - I am a big Stamkos fan, and I like Jonathan Drouin (he was a superstar for Halifax when they won the Memorial Cup a few years ago) too and want him to succeed.

Due to a recent rule change, the team with the most goals wins. That was the Blackhawks tonight. :)

Lightning went prevent on us and lost.

Yeah that was some brutal tactical play by Tampa. You can't sit back completely like that in the Stanley Cup Finals when it's only a 1-0 game.

I try not to heap blame on the goalie, but Crawford really sucks tonight. Commentators are giving him shit too.

Still a bit dazed over that one. More games to play, but that was a totally inexcusable loss. We were the better team tonight and coughed it up.

We suck. Overpaid, old, beat up, overrated. Series should be 3-0, but Tampa was too dumb to attempt scoring more than one goal in game 1.

How do you miss an empty net 10 feet away from it. Holy fuck.

Back
Top Bottom