NHL 2008-09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't booing Brodeur, but the home team. :sad:

Yeah I know...the contrast of the booing the Habs directly leading into a standing O for Marty was a bit surreal.

Kind of nice how the NHL marketing office finally remembered him after year after year in the league. Nice of them considering they instituted the "trapezoid" behind the net pretty much so Brodeur couldn't stickhandle out of the crease and score some goals.

I hate that trapezoid. Penalizing players because they're good...phail.

Canucks have won 10 in a row at home, now! The last three wins have been 4-2. :interesting:

I hope I'll be able to get tickets to one more game before the regular season ends. My usual contact hasn't been able to find me anything yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I don't know why but I'm starting to lose interest in hockey even though it's coming to a close - I guess the Habs' rollercoaster of a season hasn't managed to sustained my interest.
I know, I know, I'm a typical French fan :wink:

What the fuck is going on with this end of season dump chalice de crisse esti tabarnak.

You forgot "merde alors" and "criss".

Suce definitely applied last night...

If any of you guys have NHL Network they ran a pretty cool show about Marty Brodeur yesterday, I think it was called "Winning Above All" and I imagine it will show again.

Voted for GForce...hockey players > soccer players :wink:

Neither one of us is in any position to make such claims, you know? At least his sucky team might actually be playing in 3 weeks. :sad:

I think if anyone is qualified to see a sucky team and declare it so it would definitely be us! Think about it beav, years of watching The Islanders and Leafs have made us experts of shite teams.

6th is probably worse in some way cause then there is no chance @ #1. Not that the 6th pick is bad, but still. Even the 5th place team has some hope of #1.

I'm excited cause I'm bringing my daughter to her first Islanders game tonight. :cute: I'm curious to see what she does. My guess is that after saying "hockey" for 10 minutes, she'll want to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom