NHL 2008-09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the proposals for next year's Winter Classic is a Flyers-Penguins matchup at Penn State's Beaver Stadium. Which would be fucking awesome.

I'm not saying I'm happy with it... :wink: I'm just mentioning it, because it's hockey news. I was shocked when he signed with Vancouver - I was hoping he'd go with the Rangers or another team. I'll give him a chance, but I'm NOT a fan of the guy.

We could talk about Ruutu's suspension for chomping on Peters the other day... :lol:

I've made no secret of my :heart: for Sundin so I was hoping to catch tonight's game but it won't be broadcast here.
Do any of the websites broadcast live games?

He's got a lot of expectations to live up to, that's for darned sure.

ETA: NHL.COM is showing it :hyper:

I predict that by the end of the season this will be looked back on as a huge mistake for the Canucks. Sundin is old and was never all that great, compared to the rest of the Leafs though he sure looked like it.

Luongo is set to be back in net tonight for the Canucks vs. Phoenix. It will be great to have him back again! :D

What is going on in Vancouver Thora?
Sundin has 3 point in the last 4 games so I don't think he's the culprit...

A win against San Jose tonight would def help turn things around.

(We've been watching the Canucks ever since Mats signed up :reject: )

What is going on in Vancouver Thora?
Sundin has 3 point in the last 4 games so I don't think he's the culprit...

A win against San Jose tonight would def help turn things around.

(We've been watching the Canucks ever since Mats signed up :reject: )

I honestly have no clue. :shrug: The Canucks tend to do this every few years - just massively flop. I'm used to it happening, so I'm not that upset. Sure, it would be nice to win, and for them to play better, but I don't know if they can turn things around in time this season.

There have been rumours around the city that there will be massive coaching changes once the season's over. I wouldn't be surprised if Vigneault got the axe.

Am I the only one who generally enjoys the Superskills competition better than the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom