NFL Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thatsthejoke.jpg

Meh, Snyder is going to be just fine.

[TWEET]1283890580100128769[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Question for you all. I don't actively watch the NFL but I listen to a lot of sports shows and podcasts that discuss it in depth, so I am reasonably well informed. On these shows people routinely talk about Aaron Rodgers being among the most talented QBs ever, with some claiming he is at the top of the list. Is there anything to that claim? From a casual observer's perspective it seems like a tough sell.

Rodgers is one of the best I’ve ever seen. The top? Nah, I don’t think so. But maybe top 10 all time.

There’s always the sports age-old winner v performance.

First thing’s first, you’d need to adjust for how QBs have clearly “gotten better” statistically.

Anyways, if he’s not atop the list, who is?

Anyways, if he’s not atop the list, who is?

That's a hard no. Not the best ever.
He's not the best now by a good margin as well.
Mahomes has that distinction.

Wroggers probably in the 2nd half of the top 10 all time somewhere, maybe 8, 9 or 10.
Having never returned to the Superb Owl, let alone won a 2nd, while not obviously entirely on him, hurts his standing.
Had he won a 2nd, I think he cracks top 5.

Last edited:
The query wasn't is he the best now, it was is he the best ever.

That's a hard no.

And frankly he's not the best now by a good margin as well.

Mahomes has that distinction.

Wroggers porbably in the 2nd half of the top 10 all time somewhere, maybe 8, 9 or 10.

Having never returned to he Superb Owl, let alone won a 2nd, while not obviously entirely on him, hurts his standing.

Had he won a 2nd, I think he cracks top 5.

Where did I say “the query is who is the best now?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom