NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been slowed by an ankle injury.

As the recipient of a blown ankle on a traditional roll that broke it and subsequently an inward roll followed by a full pressure cleat stomp, his ankle is paper and he won’t get that speed back.

Might as well convert him to a guard rn.

Home team gets to choose whatever they want in the NFL. Road team has to wear the opposite. Colors at home is just the usual.

I know that, but I was just baffled as to why the Giants chose to wear white, which they never do at home. I was just curious to see if there was some sort of special reason.

I know that, but I was just baffled as to why the Giants chose to wear white, which they never do at home. I was just curious to see if there was some sort of special reason.

Man do I miss those Giants uniforms. Wish they still wore them.

Probably what I was alluding to earlier with the dolphins. It’s not exclusive to the dolphins — it’s been promoted a lot to change up the jersey every so often for every team. Lots of teams do it.

derek anderson is starting for the bills this week, and colin kaepernick is totally-really-pinky swear-absolutely NOT blackballed by the league.

I feel like the Bears should be absolutely murdering the Patriots right now, but Mitch just keeps insisting on throwing it deep.

Lol, just noticed the Skins are wearing white and the Boys are in blue. Thank you so much for pointing this out last week, this is one of my new favorite things about football.

Really awkward that the dolphins offense has come alive under Osweiler, despite the fact that the dude might as well wear blindfolds because he can’t throw any less accurately than he already does.

Every.
Packer.
I.
Love.
Gets.
Released. (Or traded)
(for a draft pick)
(in the 4th round)
(at the age of 25)
(when the Lions just traded Tate for a 3rd rounder)
(but I'm not mad)
(I'm just going to go cry in the corner for a while)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom