NFL part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually think the Cowboys are going to give the Eagles a good run in the East. i still think the Eagles will win the East but i could see the Cowboys being that hot #6 seed this year.

They haven't made a lot of impressive offseason moves, but they've cut a lot of flab (Wade Phillips). If this roster avoids injury and applies itself, sure, success is feasible.

i may be the only one, but i am really jacked up to watch the NFC West this year. i think Seattle, Arizona, and St. Louis will all be better this year. i think it will be a pretty competitive division. the winner will probably be the team that makes the most noise in non divisional games.

Arizona is fucked if that Kolb trade turns out to be a bust. He'll have fewer weapons than Warner did a few years back, and the loss of Cromartie will weaken an already crappy defense. Seattle is also without a strong QB at the moment.

I would love to see the Rams and 49ers show a little backbone, and I think both are starting to build their talent up. Sam Bradford is easily the most talented QB in the West right now, but I don't think he has enough weapons yet. If Jackson stays healthy, I could see their offense putting them in strong contention. The 49ers will always be mediocre with Alex Smith at the helm, but I like their defense. Harbaugh is the wild card.

So, basically I agree. Should be interesting.

the Rams and Seahawks feel like teams that could really make some noise outside of the division. most likely the Rams because they're stronger at the QB position.

i think Seattle, Arizona, and St. Louis will all be better this year.

Man, I don't know if I see the Seahawks being improved. I'd like to see it...they're a fun team to root for (that playoff win over the Saints last year was AWESOME) but I think they're a bit of a mess right now. The QB situation, a couple of losses on the defensive side, the injury to Okung.

I could be wrong. We'll find out soon enough.

FOOTBALL! Ahhh, I can't fucking wait.

4unb7.jpg

I enjoy maps like this, I saw one a while back (probably posted on here) for original MLB teams.

I don't think anyone outside of Tampa cares about the Bucs. Same goes to the Jaguars in Jacksonville.

Not saying that the rest is Phins territory... more like college football territory.

yeah, i'm becoming more and more annoyed with the media taking things out of context lately.

LemonMelon said:
What did he say, Headache?

He was asked if he considered himself to be an elite quarterback, to which he replied yes, he thinks he is, and that he's certainly not a 25 INT qb, but knows that he has to prove that this year.

Then was asked "so do you think you're in the same class with the Tom Brady's if the world and such", to which he paused, gave a humble sounding yea I think I'm in that class, and went on to compliment Brady about how hard he worked and how he kept getting better and better every year, even after winning those early championships, and how Tom is probably better now than he was on the super bowl winning teams.

This, according to ESPN, means that Eli thinks people should compare him with Tom Brady cause he's just that good mofo.

What's he supposed to say? Well actually Michael, I think I suck.

Oh btw, mark Sanchez and sexy rexy totally had to be pulled apart in the locker room last year, so says the world wide leader.

Yeah, that's obnoxious reporting right there.

It happens all the time, and not just in sports. Filthy scum reporters bending words to get a story that people will read at the expenses of others.

First TD looked realy bad for Philly. Asante tried to jump the slant and the blitzer got pump-faked instead of continuing to the QB, so they were both basically defending the short pass. Easy deep throw for Roethlisberger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom