NFL part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissburgh really needs to go down in flames. I hope the get beat so bad that they dont even make the playoffs this next season.

Headache needs to watch for falling ice at Jerryworld.

I really don't care about either team, hate nor like.

I hate Ben Roethlisberger though. But I also hate Lil Wayne enough to not want him to have the satisfaction out of that stupid ass song.

In the end, I think the Steelers will win, but I'm probably still a bit more biased towards the Packers.

i had a nightmare last night that Pittsburgh won 36-27. And that i was also in Dallas riding in the back of a blue Caprice cab with Roethlisberger driving. He was a nice enough guy until i mentioned i was a Dallas fan, and asked him what he thought of Tony Romo. I might have said something to the effect of "Romo might not be playing in the Super_Bowl every other year, but at least he's not a serial rapist". The cab ride got really quiet after that....until Roethlisberger turned on the radio and Butthole Surfers' Pepper was playing

Then there was the ever-present
Football player rapist
They were all in love with dyin'
They were doing it in Texas

i've just discovered that Tom Elevato, the man Joe Montana apparently rang every Saturday night, is a Werribee market gardener. Werribee is the suburb of Melbourne i live in.

so fucking cool.

I have a feeling that even Big Ben was proven without doubt to have eaten dozens of small children alive, Pittsburgh fans would still be proudly wearing his jersey.

I look forward to looking for my dad on the sidelines. I know they're putting my mom to work, too, but I don't know if she'll be with him or off doing something else.

Yeee-haw! Go Pack.

I have a feeling that even Big Ben was proven without doubt to have eaten dozens of small children alive, Pittsburgh fans would still be proudly wearing his jersey.

Call it a double standard if you will, but Clay Matthews has gotten away with eating grown men all season.

I'd rock an Aaron Rodgers av today, but I don't need another reason for people to run away from my posts screaming. Went with Taylor because she's hot and GAF is cracking me up today.

Go Pack.

Ta-daaaaaaaaaa.

166829_10150138826035934_775510933_8121358_4200582_n.jpg

I could lie and say my parents texted me the picture, but that would mean they actually knew how to text me a picture.

I'm so nervous for Lea.

I hope she fucking knocks it out.

I'm sure she will.

Bring a little class to this grotesque monument to American greed, gluttony, and violence.

If you have to take a breath halfway through the first line of the song, you're already adding way too many fucking extra notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom