NFL part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked to phil simms at the hotel bar. And chris collinsworth. And yea, phil simms. Did I mention phil simms? Yea... phil simms.

Did I mention I'm staying in the same hotel as giant legend phil simms, and we had a moment at the hotel bar? Yea..

Did you ask him why his son turned out to be such a terrible QB?

(answer: they were all in love with dying they were doing "it" w/ Bevo :wink: )

Did not... maybe if he's there again tonight.

Today featured run ins with deon sanders and jerry jones, plus a tour of cowboys stadium.

Cowboys stadium makes every other stadium I've ever been to seem very, very lame.

The black eyed peas backup dancers were rehearsing while we were there. Stage is shaped as the word "LOVE", and sounds like the typical 2 minute per song montage of crap...including a segue of pump it into let's get it started. Makes me feel better that bono won't be joining them, although they did have a guitar tech up there tuning away.

Sounds like you are having a good time, sorry about the shitty weather.

Would love to meet Neon Deion and JJ.

Jerry World is an awesome spectacle to behold. Still find it funny that they had to raise the giant tv screen for u2's stage to "fit" underneath it all.

Dont forget to try out Humperdinks over by six flags (im only saying that because i know it is close by and im assuming the roads are fucked up)

Is this a real product? If so, the NFL has gone over the top enough with merchandising - no need to produce stuff absolutely no one wants to wear.

But I'm sure Favre would have loved to wear that Target jersey.

i don't think that makes a difference

looking at the cowboys jersey, it has american airlines on the front. i don't remember seeing a lot of AA promotion when i was there in 09

Where's that donovan mcnabb gif?

180799_10150137077675934_775510933_8094694_2542008_n.jpg

Do any of you remember an ad campaign that was run about a month before the Super Bowl about 6 or 7 years ago? It was some big "What is _____?" thing, and you were going to find out what it was during a commercial that would air during the Super Bowl. They hyped it to holy hell, and when it finally aired, it ended up being some cell phone plan or something like it.

But I can't remember what it was called or who ran it...

i tried searching on google, but the closest i got was your question on yahoo!. lol

Weren't the answers just so helpful? :lol:. Though I was glad that one guy mentioned the "What if roadies ran the world" ads, I fucking loved those back in the day.

I called my folks to make sure they'd gotten to Dallas okay. They were on the freeway, driving 25 miles per hour through ice.

Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom