NFL part 4 - Page 61 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Put 'Em Under Pressure
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-04-2011, 08:45 PM   #901
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 12:05 AM
NFL Hall of Famer Selmon dies - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN
__________________

__________________
kellyahern is offline  
Old 09-05-2011, 04:23 PM   #902
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
speedracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: MD
Posts: 7,572
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
Brandon Meriweather: Chicago Bears sign former Patriots safety Brandon Meriweather

Hey, Pats fans that post here. How do you feel about this guy? I've seen him play a couple of times, but honestly don't know all that much about him.
Gets caught out of position too often and exhibits very poor tackling form. Other than that, he's clearly deserving of his two backdoor Pro Bowl appearances.
__________________

__________________
speedracer is offline  
Old 09-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #903
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,478
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
Brandon Meriweather: Chicago Bears sign former Patriots safety Brandon Meriweather

Hey, Pats fans that post here. How do you feel about this guy? I've seen him play a couple of times, but honestly don't know all that much about him.
Also admittedly doesn't do what coaches ask/tell him to do.
Lots of talent, zero brains.
__________________
Hewson is online now  
Old 09-05-2011, 10:04 PM   #904
ONE
love, blood, life
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 12,366
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Doesn't listen to coaches you say?

Well assuming he's specifically doing something other than what he's being told, he might be the key to the Dolphins backfield issues.
__________________
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 09-06-2011, 09:56 AM   #905
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,403
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedracer View Post
Gets caught out of position too often and exhibits very poor tackling form. Other than that, he's clearly deserving of his two backdoor Pro Bowl appearances.
I've always thought he was a bit reckless.

Anyways, my main reason for coming back today (other than the fact that I'm bored) is wondering if there's going to be an Interference Fantasy Football league this year? I've been doing it for seven straight years, and I see no reason not to this year.
__________________
DaveC is online now  
Old 09-06-2011, 12:05 PM   #906
I hate this place
 
DRay9911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,954
Local Time: 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC

I've always thought he was a bit reckless.

Anyways, my main reason for coming back today (other than the fact that I'm bored) is wondering if there's going to be an Interference Fantasy Football league this year? I've been doing it for seven straight years, and I see no reason not to this year.
Yeah. I'm looking forward to repeating this year*




* - actually came in 7th or 8th
__________________
DRay9911 is online now  
Old 09-06-2011, 04:27 PM   #907
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,060
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Also admittedly doesn't do what coaches ask/tell him to do.
Lots of talent, zero brains.
Perhaps being integrated into a far less complicated defensive scheme will do him better. He's still young, so there's always a chance.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 09-06-2011, 07:05 PM   #908
Blue Crack Addict
 
GirlsAloudFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 25,278
Local Time: 10:05 PM
I've got my fantasy draft tomorrow. Landed the #1 pick and, despite hating the Vikings with the whole of my spirit, I actually kinda like Adrian Peterson and will probably snag him. Seems like a decently safe fantasy pick.
__________________
GirlsAloudFan is offline  
Old 09-07-2011, 02:00 AM   #909
Blue Crack Addict
 
PhilsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Standing on the shore, facing east.
Posts: 18,874
Local Time: 11:05 PM
My quarterback is Jay Cutler. So help me God.
__________________
PhilsFan is offline  
Old 09-07-2011, 08:55 AM   #910
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
I Move in Mysterious Ways's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,258
Local Time: 11:05 PM
I drafted Manning (of the Peyton variety) a few weeks ago At least I have Josh Freeman on the roster too.
__________________
I Move in Mysterious Ways is offline  
Old 09-07-2011, 09:01 AM   #911
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 08:05 PM
My cousin won't leave my other cousin alone about drafting Manning.

But I would definitely like to participate this year if there is fantasy football. Now that I have a season under my belt, I feel a bit more up to it.
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 09-07-2011, 09:22 AM   #912
ONE
love, blood, life
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 12,366
Local Time: 11:05 PM
I sprung early for Rodgers...

at 8... just because I was lucky enough to get pick #8 of 8. So I basically had the opportunity to fill needs with a high pick.

Somehow Joe Flacco fell to me in the 10th round... so good backup as well.
__________________
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 09-07-2011, 09:56 AM   #913
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,403
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Shit, I guess we'd better do the draft ASAP if we're gonna have a league this year. I don't feel like being the commish again, any takers?
__________________
DaveC is online now  
Old 09-07-2011, 10:03 AM   #914
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Imperor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 9,043
Local Time: 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilsFan
My quarterback is Jay Cutler. So help me God.
With apologies to the Gaf Man, was this really your best option?
__________________
Imperor is offline  
Old 09-07-2011, 10:28 AM   #915
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
I Move in Mysterious Ways's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,258
Local Time: 11:05 PM
If anyone's looking for late round values at tight end, it seems like many drafts are ignoring Lance Kendricks. The only reason I was paying attention is because he's from Wisconsin and I met him at a local event a few months ago. He's particularly atheletic as far as tight ends go, had a fantastic pre-season and appears to be Sam Bradford's new favorite target.
__________________

__________________
I Move in Mysterious Ways is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com