NFL 2016 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like Vince McMahon is set to announce a return of the XFL in January. WWE confirmed that he has set up a completely separate entity called Alpha Entertainment, but they wouldn't say what it was specifically for. The WWE has also recently filed to trademark several XFL-related items, including the infamous "He Hate Me".

It sort of makes sense, and the name of the company as "Alpha" offers a clue as to the market that McMahon is trying to capture. Ratings for the NFL are dropping, and some are saying the rules changes to make the game safer are turning off fans. A lot of people just want to watch violence like what we saw in that Bengals-Steelers game a few weeks back. I'm sure McMahon is going to try to cater to that audience and also attempt to attract those people who were turned off by the anthem protests.

i like those old videos from the 60s of nasa rockets getting 100 feet off the launch pad then spinning out wildly into the beach in a spectacular fireball.

Throwing a goal line slant in traffic off an improvised play at the end of the game. What could possibly go wrong?

Patriots players used to say during practice, they sometimes couldn’t tell the difference between Brady and Garoppolo.

We’re seeing that play out now. 49ers are gonna be good for a long time.

did you know that blake bortles and tom brady have combined for 5 super bowl titles, 4 super bowl mvp titles, 13 pro bowls and 2 nfl mvp awards?

blake bortles also has more passing yards in a season than wayne gretzky and barry bonds had in their whole careers combined.

incredible.

People aren’t giving Bortles enough credit for passing for more yards than Aaron Rodgers this year.

did you know that blake bortles and tom brady have combined for 5 super bowl titles, 4 super bowl mvp titles, 13 pro bowls and 2 nfl mvp awards?

blake bortles also has more passing yards in a season than wayne gretzky and barry bonds had in their whole careers combined.

incredible.

Good chance Blake & Tom get their 3rd NFL MVP this year, possibly their 6th Superb Owl title and 5th Superb Owl MVP.

On a single game? Or on a fantasy football thing?

In my league I'm the #1 seed playing the #2 seed in the finals and Bortles, with his three interceptions and 1.5 fumbles, leads our entire matchup. We are both slated for 20% underperformance with a nail biter coming tomorrow.

nah, it was a provincial lottery pool. pick every sunday game right and win the cash, split with whoever else wins. usually if there's one winner its 100k+, i've seen weeks with 30 or more winners and everyone still wins a couple grand.

yesterday i was 11-1 :sigh:

Indeed.

DeAndre Hopkins v Juju Smith-Schuster and then Philly Defense v Michael Crabtree, we shall determine a champion on Christmas Day!

Back
Top Bottom