NFL 2016 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm more concerned with the Giants offense not scoring over 28 points in a game the entire season.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Remember, you're playing a Dom Capers defense this week, so you should cover 28. ;)

I'm more concerned with the Giants offense not scoring over 28 points in a game the entire season.
I'm sure this Giants' offense scores plenty...

giants-boat

Eh, that happened after the Pats drafted/signed AH, Brown stuff was well known beforehand.

Can't remember if I've mentioned this here before or not, but one of my buddies is a scout for the Atlanta Falcons.

According to him, scouting is roughly 40% evaluating talent and 60% background investigation (interviewing coaches, local law enforcement, etc.)

I haven't asked my friend about Hernandez specifically, but I'd be shocked if Urban Meyer hadn't warned every NFL team very frankly about Hernandez before the 2010 draft. First-round talents don't fall to the fourth round because of weed.

Somebody needs to tell John Gruden that the timeout that occurs when 2 minutes are left in a game is not called the "2 minute drill".
Dude called it that twice yesterday.

I don't know if I've ever been more nervous about a football game. That includes the Super Bowl and Championship games. I can't stomach losing to the Giants again.

As a Giants fan I feel pretty calm. Full confidence in our defense. Feeling good about 'playoff Eli' showing up.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I believe in the Packers... I just believe in bad luck more.

Giants D has looked very impressive so far, getting a decent amount of pressure without having to send the DEs flying upfield or blitzing too much. Secondary has been shutting guys down.

If it wasn't for those receivers having Banana Boat on their hands. We'd be ahead by more.

It's neither snowing nor sunny in this game, but you'd be surprised how easily you can get sunburned when sunlight bounces off snowscapes.

Packers should have chucked it deep and 4th and inches.

Packers have dropped 31 on arguably the best defense in the league...without their top WR. They shouldn't fear any team going forward. Not saying they'll win it all but they have a shot at this.

Packers have dropped 31 on arguably the best defense in the league...without their top WR. They shouldn't fear any team going forward. Not saying they'll win it all but they have a shot at this.

I'm feeling better about next week (now that there is a next week to feel anything about). I honestly just wanted this particular match up nightmare to end. I'm happy to just mildly dislike the Giants again, instead of deep seething hatred.

Any word on Jordy yet?

I'm happy to just mildly dislike the Giants again, instead of deep seething hatred.

I can't hate the Giants too much. The only team to challenge Dallas all year and brought Fox their best new Sunday night comedy in ages.

I'm feeling better about next week (now that there is a next week to feel anything about). I honestly just wanted this particular match up nightmare to end. I'm happy to just mildly dislike the Giants again, instead of deep seething hatred.

Any word on Jordy yet?
I think it all depends on if the ribs ate broken or bruised.

Back
Top Bottom