NFL 2015 Part 2: There's a Flag Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ever since I was a little boy...about Leo's age, the Packers have been behind the Bears in their all time head to head rivalry, mostly due to the 25 years of losing football in the 70's and 80's. Thursday night marks a historic night where the Packers could tie the series at 93 wins each. Hopefully the same team that took it to the Vikings last Sunday shows up.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Those are good hopes. Meanwhile, I hope all the players on the Packers suffer career-ending injuries. Happy Thanksgiving.

Thursday marks another drinking binge for me as I watch a horrible team in the worst period of Philadelphia sports in my lifetime. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Gang, I'm concerned.

With the first quarter winding down, the Patriots have taken the lead and the Packers just aren't looking like they've still got the fire.

Gonna need Favre to get us back into it.

Happy Brett Favre Day... ....er....Thanksgiving.

Watching Super Bowl XXXI. It's such a fun trip down memory lane. Plus... MADDEN!

Gang, I'm concerned.

With the first quarter winding down, the Patriots have taken the lead and the Packers just aren't looking like they've still got the fire.

Watching Super Bowl XXXI. It's such a fun trip down memory lane. Plus... MADDEN!

I just vomited.

Gang, I'm concerned.

Great memories. I fucking lost it when Reggie had back to back sacks right after Desmond Howard's TD.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I hope the Bears-Packers game is more entertaining than the two dumpster fires from earlier today.

Still, this was the saddest thing to come out of the NFC East today...

CUvjAEvWcAAyHjD.jpg:large

Last edited:
Can Favre suit up? Rodgers seriously looks like his shoulder isn't right.

Can Favre suit up? Rodgers seriously looks like his shoulder isn't right.

Any reason Janis doesn't get more run? Seems like GB really needs some semblance of a deep threat.

Back
Top Bottom