NFL 2015 Part 2: There's a Flag Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least we didn't get another tie in Dallas. Pretty entertaining game actually. Two good young QB's with bright futures.

1454848210540.cached.jpg
I approve this message.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by now every time the Patriots do one of these trades.

But I am.
Its not the fact that they traded Collins that gets me, its the return (lack thereof) they got for him, they got out-Patrioted by the friggin' Browns.

Believeland.

With Pittsburgh taking a 24-23 lead, let me say now that if Dallas wins this game 26-24, I'm firing Mike Tomlin right in the locker room in front of the entire team after the game for the way he goes for 2 points like he's coaching the Oregon Ducks if I'm Rooney.

Wow. The NFC East is looking like the second strongest division in the NFL right now (AFC West takes the top spot). I knew it would be better, but it's competitive from top to bottom.

Last edited:
With Pittsburgh taking a 24-23 lead, let me say now that if Dallas wins this game 26-24, I'm firing Mike Tomlin right in the locker room in front of the entire team after the game for the way he goes for 2 points like he's coaching the Oregon Ducks if I'm Rooney.

Six 2 point conversion tries in the game and both teams combined 0-6? Wow.

That was a really hard fought game. Seahawks defense looked incredibly bad for most of the game without Bennett.

Russell Wilson with a TD catch from Doug Baldwin. That's not something you see too often.

Anybody notice the eagles going for it on 4th and 1 with 10 minutes to go, down three possessions at he 40?

I get it that it's a long kick. But they didn't even call a timeout to map a play out. They just went out there and threw it to Ertz, no good.

I can't help but imagine your chances of winning are significantly higher if you take every point you can get.

Anybody notice the eagles going for it on 4th and 1 with 10 minutes to go, down three possessions at he 40?

I get it that it's a long kick. But they didn't even call a timeout to map a play out. They just went out there and threw it to Ertz, no good.

I can't help but imagine your chances of winning are significantly higher if you take every point you can get.

I don't know.
On a day when kickers have missed 12 PATs, in a stadium that's tough to kick in, I don't think a 58 yard FG is a good risk when you only need 1 yard to convert.

The play call on the other hand may deserve some criticism.

What is this optimistic feeling I'm getting, the Dolphins winning 4 in a row when trailing in the 4th quarter, and 5 in a row in general? Has hell frozen over?

Clay Matthews getting destroyed on that block just now is my favorite thing that's happened in the NFL this year.

Back
Top Bottom