NFL 2015 Part 2: There's a Flag Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's clear that defensive players have continued to tap into the homophobic slur tactic started by Josh Norman, and Odell continues to react.

They wouldn't issue a statement like that over just regular old trash talk.

I'm not defending Odell's behaviour, but it's clear that there's more going on here, and it's a continuous issue.

That's what I was wondering if it was about.

Just so I have this straight...

NFL implements a mandatory 6 game suspension for domestic abuse in the wake of Ray Rice's KO of his then fiancée.
Josh Brown is subsequently arrested for domestic abuse.
Later, at the 2016 Pro Bowl NFL security moves Josh Brown's wife (while in the midst of divorce)to a different hotel room after an incident involving a drunk Josh pounding on her door after taking her phone to check her text messages.
Josh Brown is suspended 1 game by the NFL at the start of this season.
John Mara says yesterday Giants were aware of domestic abuse but didn't know the "extent" of the abuse.
Ben McAdoo says the Giants "are not going to turn our back on Josh".
John Mara and Roger Goodell are buddies.
NFL of course now claiming it didn't know about the dozens of incidents of domestic violence perpetrated by Brown against his wife.

Oh and Tom Brady was suspended 4 games for "probably" being "generally aware" of footballs being deflated which science has proven was not the case, but John Mara led the push for Goodell to enforce the most severe penalty in league history against the Patriots and the 4 game Brady suspension

Sorry Headache, but fuck the NY Giants, fuck John Mara, fuck Roger Goodell and fuck the NFL league office.

Last edited:
I've been saying "fuck John Mara" ever since he used his clout to screw two division rivals out of millions.

Just so I have this straight...

NFL implements a mandatory 6 game suspension for domestic abuse in the wake of Ray Rice's KO of his then fiancée.
Josh Brown is subsequently arrested for domestic abuse.
Later, at the 2016 Pro Bowl NFL security moves Josh Brown's wife (while in the midst of divorce)to a different hotel room after an incident involving a drunk Josh pounding on her door after taking her phone to check her text messages.
Josh Brown is suspended 1 game by the NFL at the start of this season.
John Mara says yesterday Giants were aware of domestic abuse but didn't know the "extent" of the abuse.
Ben McAdoo says the Giants "are not going to turn our back on Josh".
John Mara and Roger Goodell are buddies.
NFL of course now claiming it didn't know about the dozens of incidents of domestic violence perpetrated by Brown against his wife.

Oh and Tom Brady was suspended 4 games for "probably" being "generally aware" of footballs being deflated which science has proven was not the case, but John Mara led the push for Goodell to enforce the most severe penalty in league history against the Patriots and the 4 game Brady suspension

Sorry Headache, but fuck the NY Giants, fuck John Mara, fuck Roger Goodell and fuck the NFL league office.
The only thing wrong with your post is the spoiler... let's not try to pretend that Kraft and Goodell weren't boys as well. They may have fallen out since, but they were as tight as any other owner in the league.

Other than that, it's complete bullshit how this was handled by both the Giants and the League. You can't pretend to be a franchise that holds yourself to a higher standard and not cut this fucker months ago. It's the height of hypocrisy, and I have zero issue saying that.

They should be ashamed of themselves for handling this so poorly.

So yea. In this instance, fuck the Giants.

The only thing wrong with your post is the spoiler... let's not try to pretend that Kraft and Goodell weren't boys as well. They may have fallen out since, but they were as tight as any other owner in the league.

Let me gladly say "Fuck Robert Kraft" too.
That piece of crap allowed the league/Goodell to steal 2 draft picks and suspend Brady without even a hint of a fight. He sucks too.
But I had to include the spoiler for the comparison of Brady's suspension to Brown's. The fact that Mara was one of the leading proponents amongst owners for that witch hunt is bonus material today.

Also, Fuck Ted Cruz.

He's had the same bowl cut since grade school. The Mark of an honest man.
mark_davis_raiders_dumb_and_dumber.jpg

Not a fan of it ending in a tie. I'd be happy if the NFL altered the OT rules. Neither team deserved to win though.

Back
Top Bottom