NFL 2015 Part 2: There's a Flag Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just listened to the new SNF intro song...thats...horrible.

Why did NBC thought that it needed to be change?We know the old saying,when it's not broken,don't fixed.

Word has it that it was a Kevin Ware type injury.

I hate it. I wanted the Packers to whoop the Vikings at full strength this year.

Having dislocated my knee in my younger days, I cringe every time I hear about a similar injury. Very gruesome visually until it gets popped back in place.

i will be shocked if geno smith doesn't end up in a vikes uniform before thanksgiving/columbus day.

Yeah, it's a tough call. There's just no one out there who's really going to give them THAT much more than Hill, with the exception of McCown and the Browns don't want to trade him unless they get a high draft pick. Do you mortgage a future draft pick to trade for someone who might give your team a better chance at winning this year or just roll with your backup and keep your draft picks?

With that said, I don't know that the Vikings' season is lost by any means. They were more projecting Teddy to get better this year but it's not like he was really doing a lot last year as they won games with defense and AP.

i will be shocked if geno smith doesn't end up in a vikes uniform before thanksgiving/columbus day.

Hackenberg looked pretty sharp in relief for the Jets against the Giants last week. I can easily see them dishing out Geno to keep Petty and Hack on the roster.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Football!

Feedback on my 10 team 0.5PPR league draft:

QB - Cam Newton
WR - DeAndre Hopkins
WR - Alshon Jeffrey
RB - DeMarco Murray
RB - Arian Foster
W/R - TY Hilton
W/R/T - Randall Cobb
TE - Coby Fleener
K - Chris Boswell
DEF - Arizona

BN - Chris Ivory
BN - Danny Woodhead
BN - Vincent Jackson
BN - Markus Wheaton
BN - Kamar Aiken
BN - Derek Carr

I love your top 3 picks there (Newton, Hopkins, Jeffrey). They will all be great this season. The rest is risky.

I was gonna say... after you posted that it was downhill.

Ultimately he still looked like he's poised for a good season. Denver still has a good defense, and Cam looked fine. Imagine what he'll do to the teams in his division...

Good first game anyway. I'm surprised Gano missed the field goal. He made the first one before the time out. Honestly thought he would drill the second. He wasn't even close.

I don't understand all the talk before the game about how Denver's going to struggle because Peyton retired.

Is every broadcaster that much on Peyton's nuts that they completely forgot that he was dog shit last season and that Denver won in spite of him, not because of him?

As long as the defense continues being great, they'll be just fine.

Being a QB is about more than just making the throws. Peyton brought veteran leadership and doubled as an on-field OC. His arm may have been shot, but he provided a lot of strengths that Siemian won't.

Back
Top Bottom