NFL 2015 Part 2: There's a Flag Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't stop being you.

This was splashy, but try to name another free agent we signed this offseason. The team is certainly being built differently these days.

FWIW, I would rather have Josh Norman at $15 million a year than Janoris Jenkins at $12.5 million a year. :wink:

Last edited:
I think if Norman continues to play like he did last year, then it's a great deal. Worried about his character though. Free agency is risky but can pay off if the player fits the scheme and culture.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

What's crazy is that this isn't even about Brady anymore. He's just a pawn in the fight for whether or not Goodell has the power that the NFLPA agreed to in the CBA. I said it back in 2011, the NFLPA screwed themselves over by not pushing this issue further.

Raiders to Las Vegas
I like it

Vegas would be a terrible NFL town. I lived there awhile and everybody is a transplant with embedded team loyalties already. Then again they could attract of visiting team fans because its Vegas.

NBA is ideal there. Sounds like the NHL is going to expand there

How great would it be if the Patriots submitted a card at #30 that says "Fuck you Goodell "

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I watched Goff throw 5 INTs against the Utes last year. Woulda never believed he'd go #1 a year later

Vegas would be a terrible NFL town. I lived there awhile and everybody is a transplant with embedded team loyalties already. Then again they could attract of visiting team fans because its Vegas.

NBA is ideal there. Sounds like the NHL is going to expand there

It would be a fucking smash.

There are only 8 home games a year. If you build a stadium anywhere near the struo it would become the most sought after ticket in the NFL instantly.

Because who the hell wouldn't want to go to Vegas to see their team play live?

That the city is the largest city in America without a pro team is secondary. The market for the visiting team would sell out every game.

And a Super Bowl? A fucking Super Bowl in Vegas? My god.

It'll be an attractive freak show for a couple of years, then the Raiders will blow all the good will with a few terrible seasons and people will find other things to spend their money on.

Last edited:
Miami just banned themselves.

Just a few years after the whole bullying scandal thing and now we are here. Donkeykong Suh comes to mind.

I don't have any qualms with smoking pot, but Tunsil wreaks of controversy to come.

Back
Top Bottom