NFL 2015 Part 2: There's a Flag Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was wrong to predict the Panthers in a close, low scoring win, but more right than everyone predicting a blowout win. I'll take it.

I'm just glad Peyton put up some points, now I can rest easy :lol:. Goodnight, sweet prince.

Sent from my XT1575 using U2 Interference mobile app

Did the Panthers still take a team picture on the sideline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1454901933331.png

Oh boy.

And that is why I have always had a problem with Cam Newton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When he's driving I can't decide whether he's Ziggy Sobotka or Ray Person

He is now Chester to me. Was that also his dad on the Wire riding shotgun?

EDIT: it was, and apparently the guy with facial hair is Nick, I just did not recognize him.

A few thoughts...

As phanan alluded, don't know how replay didn't overturn that Cotchery catch.
Cam Newton's mechanics are horrendous
Denver's D was great again
Aqib Talib should have been ejected
Dorito's won the night as far as commercials, the ultrasound one was the best and the dogs one was pretty good
Newton stepping away from that fumble is going to be a visual that will haunt him for the rest of his career, my guess is he never gets back to the Superb Owl and that is our lasting memory of him in the big game
Don't take betting advice from deep
The Panthers were as unprepared mentally as I have seen a team of their supposed caliber be. The 2 guys letting the punt returner take off was inexcusable, #21 puts his arms around him then lets him go...if you think he signaled fair catch and you have just wrapped him up, you're getting flagged anyway, might as well hold on at that point...baffling.
The Carolina D should not allow the O on the plane ride back to Charlotte.

That non-catch completely changed the game, with the Denver D scoring on the fumble a couple of plays later. Major turning point.

This was a sloppy game all around. Yes, give credit to two good defenses forcing their will at times, but both offenses were horrible on their own.

Good for Manning though. Despite one of the worst performances by a SB winning QB, what a way to go out.

Can't wait until next season.

#driveforfive

Back
Top Bottom