NFL 2015 Part 2: There's a Flag Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fucking terrible game to kick off the playoffs. I don't think anyone is surprised.

Really hope the Bengals break their streak of playoff shittiness tonight.

Fucking terrible game to kick off the playoffs. I don't think anyone is surprised.

Really hope the Bengals break their streak of playoff shittiness tonight.

Yeah i hope so too. Would love to see a Chiefs - Bengals AFC Championship. Don't want to see any recent repeats in the super bowel on either side.

This game so far

570Kp6r.gif

No! The Bengals finally found the formula to win (having Andy on the bench for game one) . I will not let the Steelers have this. It's just not fair.

I've been following the Bengals for a long time. Not as a favorite team, obviously, just for being entertained by them. Obviously Andy being drafted by them gave me a reason to cheer them on, and I have done so now for 5 years. But their being trashy was always something amusing... This was disgusting.

I've blamed Lewis for things in the past but this is completely on this team for playing like a bunch of, for lack of a better word so please forgive me, thugs.

How, as a fan, a real fan, can you continue to support them after that... Wow. Boo away, crowd. Boo away.

I've been following the Bengals for a long time. Not as a favorite team, obviously, just for being entertained by them. Obviously Andy being drafted by them gave me a reason to cheer them on, and I have done so now for 5 years. But their being trashy was always something amusing... This was disgusting.

I've blamed Lewis for things in the past but this is completely on this team for playing like a bunch of, for lack of a better word so please forgive me, thugs.

How, as a fan, a real fan, can you continue to support them after that... Wow. Boo away, crowd. Boo away.

This is a really funny post.

This is a really funny post.

I mean it in ways that are hard to describe in text. My general point is that I feel sorry for actual fans of the team. I'm only watching because I was amused when they had TO and Ochocinco on the same team, followed by them drafting someone I have been following for 9 years now.

I was just trying to say that I have never seen something like this before and again, I just really, really feel sorry for people who have spent their lives watching them.

And upon further reading (I missed some of the game), I retract and completely blame Marvin Lewis for this. I didn't realize there had been several targeting incidents.

Back
Top Bottom