NFL 2013-2014: Snow Plow to the Super Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Bowl 25:
Performer(s): New Kids on the Block, Disney characters, Warren Moon, 2,000 local children, audience card stunt

goddamn it I hope this is on YouTube

Notes: The airing of this halftime show was delayed until after the conclusion of the game due to ABC News coverage of Operation Desert Storm

Actually U2, Prince and Beyonce may be the three best. Not a lot of great choices, unless you adore marching bands.

Well that was amazing.

I'm serious. I wish the halftime shows were still like that. The focus on one band lately has been a bit bland.

Also, I really wanna gif the zoom in on that super awkward kid at 8:20.

I just hope those failed goal line plays don't come back to haunt Carolina. So far the look like the best team on the NFC side this weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Mars can get funky and so can the RHCP. Should be a good halftime show.

You raise a valid point. I just really don't like Mars. His most recent album has some worthwhile stuff on it, so that bodes well for what his set will be.

As a fan of an AFC team, I'm hoping for an exciting NFC championship game that features about ten or twelve overtimes and results in several players from both teams perishing honorably on the field.

Well, most of the south-of-downtown-Seattle area is built on landfill and that's where the stadium is, so if The Big One hits during the game, there could be some honorable perishing.

ku-xlarge.gif

The game next week starts at 3:30 Pacific Time. A non-sports-loving-friend's birthday party is at 5:30.

I, uh, may have just asked him for permission and/or forgiveness to bail on the party.

He freely gave it.

You raise a valid point. I just really don't like Mars. His most recent album has some worthwhile stuff on it, so that bodes well for what his set will be.

My girlfriend is a big fan of his so I have listened to a lot of his stuff the last few years. I'm looking forward to his performance. He and his group know how to put on a show. Plus, I'm a big RHCP fan, so I'm doubly stoked.

My girlfriend is a big fan of his so I have listened to a lot of his stuff the last few years. I'm looking forward to his performance. He and his group know how to put on a show. Plus, I'm a big RHCP fan, so I'm doubly stoked.

When he performed Gorillas at the VMAs last year, I thought that was really excellent. With the Half Time show budget, there should be some great visuals.

And I love the RHCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom