NFL 2012 Offseason Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah, he's average, but he likes Shanahan and at 25 he's got a lot of time to improve.

Tampa got Vincent Jackson. 55 million for 5 years (he'll be 34 by then), damn. He's the type of receiver we needed, and but that's a lot of coin.

Dolphins already said they don't want him. All in for Manning, or perhaps Tannehill if that falls through.

I haven't heard the Dolphins saying they don't want Matt Flynn?

I personally don't want Matt Flynn. I mean, I'll be happy with Matt Flynn, but I'd rather have Manning.

Manning and Tannehill. One for the now, one for the future. Or draft a QB next year.

There was an article about it earlier, can't be bothered to look it up. It follows, of course, because I don't see them shaping their roster around Flynn. If they wanted him, they wouldn't be releasing one of their only viable receiving options for one of the only men alive who has no problem with Marshall.

There was an article about it earlier, can't be bothered to look it up. It follows, of course, because I don't see them shaping their roster around Flynn. If they wanted him, they wouldn't be releasing one of their only viable receiving options for one of the only men alive who has no problem with Marshall.

Can't forget there was probably a whole team who had a problem with Marshall and a whole organization who was sick of him.

I'm going to miss his amazing on-field play, but I completely understand why you'd trade a guy like Brandon Marshall. I mean come on, I don't think I have to explain that one.

I would imagine that rests on how long Manning plans to play for.

And knowing Manning, he probably wants to play until he can't play, so that means he's not giving anyone a time frame.

Ideally we should draft a QB, but I think maybe holding on to Moore and going into next season is a good idea, and drafting a QB next year.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
Much like my friend who argued with me for an hour that the Giants would be better with Josh Freeman instead of Eli after week one, this attempt will fail miserably.

That's just a dumb argument. Even with 2 Super Bowl victories, I still out Eli in the 2nd tier of current QB 's, but there's no way I'd take Freeman over him.

Apparently, the Skins didn't actually secure Royal, which is good because it seems like there's a mini bidding war happening for the guy. Fuck that.

Yeah, if I were you guys I'd say fuck that as well. I mean he's no issue having him on the bench as depth, but why on Earth would anyone want to pay more for Royal?

All I've seen is decline in play and failure to meet expectations. It should be Royal begging for a job, not teams begging for Royal's service.

But then again this is probably just NFL teams getting desperate considering just about every FA WR and more came off the board yesterday.

No Redskins news either, really.

We're apparently going after Aaron Ross. Hope we steal away every Giants player worth a damn. Mara is engraved on my shit list.

Back
Top Bottom