NBA Playoffs 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are forgetting about something, Headache:

ILLUMINATI.gif

The idea that the triangle can't win in today's NBA is as stupid as the idea that it's too difficult to learn. It's not difficult and it can win... if you have players that don't suck. The Knicks suck. I don't give a crap what offense they're running.

It's not the Xs and Os, it's the Jimmies and Joes

I think I'm pulling for the Cavs too because of what it means to that city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello there, JR Smith step back jumpers. I did not miss you at all.

Draymond Green is quite badly overrated.

Curry is as good if not better than advertised.

Draymond looks the most rattled by the stage of any of the Warriors, and it's manifesting itself in him playing out of control.

Draymond looks the most rattled by the stage of any of the Warriors, and it's manifesting itself in him playing out of control.

All this talk of him neutralizing Lebron looks pretty ridiculous, and game 1 is not even over yet.

All this talk of him neutralizing Lebron looks pretty ridiculous, and game 1 is not even over yet.

Did you actually read somewhere that someone expected him to neutralize Lebron? I didn't, but, it's possible I just missed it. What I have read is that he's one of the best defenders in the league, which is true whether you use the eye test or stats, and that he'd make Lebron work for it.

Not sure if you've seen Green play, ever, or not, but he's not, by any stretch, overrated.

Green is an amazing player. Judging him on today's performance is completely unfair. One of the most consistent players in a historically great team.

I thought it was overstating it a little bit, but you have to admit the officiating on the Draymond/LeBron matchup is very much favoring LeBron right now. Getting away with pushoffs and several good defensive plays have been called shooting fouls.

Green is an amazing player. Judging him on today's performance is completely unfair. One of the most consistent players in a historically great team.

Fair enough. If what you all are saying about his caliber is true, though, he must be having one hell of a shit game.

Golden State's actually a great team for Cleveland to let LeBron go hero ball on since it slows down the game and keeps them from getting into their defensive system.

I cannot express how happy it makes me when Van Gundy gets all worked up over something. God bless that dude, may no team ever hire him to coach ever again.

Horrendous OT for the Cavs. Literally everything went wrong.

As a Bulls fan: fuck the Cavs. I hope they get swept. But I'm still sorry to see that happen to Irving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom