NBA Basketball 2007-08: The Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That dude the Knicks just picked is gonna be the next Frederich Weis:

1062973.jpg

he's a considerably higher rated prospect than weiss was... but yes, weis comparisons will always be there until the knicks actually draft a european who's succesful. drafting galinari is a huge risk obviously. i would have rather had alexander or bayless. but we'll see. his nickname in italy is big cock, so at least we've got that going for us.

shocking that mark jackson is knocking the knicks. mark jackson's a tool.

So this Alexis Ajinca guy averaged a 5-5 in France, and all of a sudden he's first-round material? I'm pretty sure if his name were Alex Ajinca and he lived in the USA, he'd be undrafted.

not neccesarily. you have to remember he averaged 5 and 5 in a professional league, not in high school or college.

still a stretch, and might be a bum but there are plenty of american born bums who've been drafted equally high based on their "tremendous upside potential." they usually play the 4 for LSU.

I don't know anything about Courtney Lee, apart from him playing the same position as J.J. Redick on an already guard-heavy team... so there's that.

Donte' Greene doesn't have good shot selection, so that's why he shoots such a poor percentage. Apparently. He also needs the keys to his toolbox.

Portland = Fucking scary if Oden is healthy

Oden/Frye
Aldridge/Arthur
Outlaw/Webster
Roy/Fernandez
Bayless/Rodriguez/Blake

There's a chance the Blazers may still try and trade for some guy over 24 on their team. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom