NBA 2018-19 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently news hasn't reached the mythical land of Australia that the Seattle Supersonics ceased to exist in 2008.
The message in the Foster's can hasn't drifted all the way across the Pacific yet I guess.

aside from being so low-effort that those badges look like something you'd see stuck crookedly on a $5 jacket sitting on a rack on the canal street sidewalk, i also like how they have the new orleans pelicans on there (who didn't exist until 2013), but they also have a team that hasn't existed since 2001, the vancouver grizzlies.

That was awesome. Right over the top of Playoff P.

Semifinal round matchups are looking to be outstanding in both conferences

Lillard has become the small market star everyone hoped Westbrook would be.
for the first time in sports history peef and i are at odds.
Best of luck. I think Toronto wins in 6 or 7, in part because I'm not convinced that Embiid's knee will stay steady for the whole of the series, but I think it should be a pretty good one. Toronto's depth probably makes the difference.

I am very happy the Sixers have Jimmy Butler at the moment. Robert Covington is a nice role player and an advanced stat darling, but he got pantsed by Boston last year. Butler as primary wing defender against Leonard is a little more comfortable.

Best of luck. I think Toronto wins in 6 or 7, in part because I'm not convinced that Embiid's knee will stay steady for the whole of the series, but I think it should be a pretty good one. Toronto's depth probably makes the difference.

same to you, it should be a lot of fun to watch. my head still says toronto in six, but the team has been such a goddam buzzsaw the last four games that i wouldn't be surprised to see them win in five.

that being said, this is of course a toronto sports team in the playoffs, so the sixers will probably sweep them.

same to you, it should be a lot of fun to watch. my head still says toronto in six, but the team has been such a goddam buzzsaw the last four games that i wouldn't be surprised to see them win in five.

that being said, this is of course a toronto sports team in the playoffs, so the sixers will probably sweep them.
The Sixers going down 3-0 last year was so deflating, I'll honestly just take heading into Game 4 down 2-1 at this point. At least I'll be shithoused at the Sports Complex on a Sunday afternoon if they lose that one.

well you shouldn't worry too much because game 1 should be a freebie for the sixers, based on prior history.

seriously, me and my buddy specifically are skipping game 1 and going to game 2 because it's a foregone conclusion.

(i'm trying to jinx that outcome by saying repeatedly that it's a certainty)

fivethirtyeight's mathematical models give the raptors a 56% chance of making the finals, with the bucks behind them at 34%.

espn's writers give the raptors a 19% chance of making the finals.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Giannis just blocked all of your statistics and took it down the court and made a poster of it. And 1.

[emoji16]

Whew. Well I guess the good news is that this is the worst the Bucks will shoot the whole series and they’re still only down 10.

This Warriors/Rockets series is gonna be interesting, to say the least. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Rockets pull it out in 7. Though I’d rather see the Warriors advance, they just don’t seem to be able to keep the focus going consistently this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom