NBA 2018-19 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. I didn't think there was anything that could get me to root for the Warriors, but this Rockets team is unlikable enough to make it the case.

Going off Headache's lament of the Warriors falling into hero ball, Durant's injury may be a blessing in disguise. Without him on the floor, they simply don't have the option to play hero ball. Time to get back to the style of play that got you here, Warriors.

indeed.

also, knicks fans right now

giphy.gif

Should be interesting when Durant comes back. Calf injuries are no joke. That year Aaron Rodgers has the calf injury, it completely changed his game.

I am thrilled that LeBron making the worst decision of his career has been paid back to him this way. I never really had a serious issue with him until choosing the fucking Lakers.

The irony behind this is I feel like he chose LA for a more respectable reason than the other decisions.

Just realized there is the potential for three Game 7s on Sunday. Hope the Blazers can get it done tonight.

Yeah that's true. I guess they have to choose between a West game starting at 9pm ET vs a East game starting at 9am PT

And why are they scheduling the game at the same time as GoT? Seems like a lot of the potential audience will be going elsewhere.

Announcers in awe that Chris Paul has twenty-some points. For $24 million a year, he ought to do that every so often, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom