NBA 2016 Playoffs & Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GVox's favorite player disrespects the Canadian national anthem.

Oh, I-rony #winkyface

:lol: U knew I had to come into the thread after this happened!

The weird part about it is, I think the whole thing is ridiculous. He may have made a mistake, but he actually said he would make an adjustment to his pre-game ritual for the next game in order to not let it happen again. Yet people up here are still losing their shit about it. I'm not even sure I even believe we need the anthem at every sporting event, I can take it or leave it. :shrug:

They just showed how the Heat and Raptors have been to 3 OT games in the series, put up exactly 372 points each, blah blah blah they're event matched.

Wade puts the ball up and it comes to rest on top of the rim. What...?

please be respectful of the hyper-nationalist propaganda from the 1800s designed specifically to make the masses more willing to run into artillery and machine gun fire and certain death for the interests of the aristocracy of an overseas empire national anthem.

this is the first time i've given a shit about basketball in ever. it's a good time.

Even though the Heat are "coming back," I've never felt less confident in a Miami Heat playoff team.

Toronto doesn't look good. Neither did Charlotte. Neither did Atlanta or Cleveland.

It's not just a year of two amazing teams in the West. There's also zero respectable teams in the East.

Wow! Spurs are going to need a big comeback. What a surprise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

NBA Playoffs 2016 & Beyond

Good.

Not sure of their chances in a 7 game Warriors series though. Couldn't beat them once in the regular season. The Spurs' toughness and experience gave them a chance, but I don't see OKC pushing them. They have the raw talent and size to win a couple.

Last edited:
Crazy how just a couple weeks ago after Curry's injury it looked like the stage was set for the Spurs.

I sure would be happy if the NBA "randomly" chose the Bucks for the #1 pick. Imagine that pick to go along with Parker and Giannis.

I sure would be happy if we had a lottery pick at all.

Impending doom in Miami, especially if Whiteside leaves. I suppose we can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom