NBA 2016 Playoffs & Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You'd think Draymond Green is the reincarnation of Wilt Chamberlain based on the way media is talking about his return.

I really wish they would stop with this bullshit line that any shot for Curry is a good shot. Like yeah, he's a great shooter. That doesn't mean indiscriminately launching from near half court is good offense.

I really wish they would stop with this bullshit line that any shot for Curry is a good shot. Like yeah, he's a great shooter. That doesn't mean indiscriminately launching from near half court is good offense.

That's like the Brett Favre syndrome right there. Every interception was him just trying so much harder than every other quarterback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cavs have just been toying with the Warriors for the last game and a half.

Hopefully Curry is suspended for game seven. Throwing his mouthguard and hitting a fan. Fouled out. Disgraceful behaviour.

LeBron meanwhile showing why he is the GOAT.

NBA 2016 Playoffs & Beyond

Game 7 will be awesome. Really hoping the Cavs can pull it out. Lebron has been amazing this series.

I've made no secret of my disdain for Green, but this series ought to prove he is the most overrated player in the league. Tristan Thompson has thoroughly outplayed him this series and you don't hear anyone showering praise on TT.

If the Cavs pull off this series, not even the most egregious of LeBron haters will be able to deny his all-time greatness.

My trolling aside, why is everyone supporting the Warriors complaining that it's rigged? Surely that conspiracy theory can be put to bed. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, the Cavs are decent?

My trolling aside, why is everyone supporting the Warriors complaining that it's rigged? Surely that conspiracy theory can be put to bed. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, the Cavs are decent?

You're fucking brave to claim that if you're a Warriors fan. Green should have been suspended against OKC and the Warriors wouldn't even be here.

Curry's wife, Ayesha, was also unhappy, tweeting: "I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry."

got to love twitter

I want the Warriors to squeak this out, but Curry really should be suspended for game 7. The guy threw a fit and hit a spectator. Accidental or not, I've seen suspensions over less and suspensions have happened over mouthpiece-throwing in the past.

He won't get one, obviously. Game 7 won't happen without the MVP. I'm sure he'll get a $25-50k fine and move on.

Last edited:
Lebron has been an absolute monster these last two games. It's special to watch the best in the world decide to kick it up to an even higher level.

Still...Go Warriors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom