NBA 2016 Playoffs & Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought Grant Hill was going to sing the national anthem for a second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who would've thunk that JR Smith and Richard Jefferson would be the only Cavs to play with any balls in this bloody series.

They say people who chew on mouth guards are sexually frustrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many times is Klay Thompson going to save the Warriors this postseason only to continue playing second fiddle to Curry with the attention and praise?

Ozstanding first half for Cobbler's Gobblers:

Dellavedova: 2 minutes 0 points 3 fouls 2 turnovers
Bogut: 6 minutes 0 points 3 fouls 2 turnovers

He's allowed back in the building the second the game ends. He's watching the game from a suite in the Colosseum next door. Something tells me that if the game is in hand in the 4th that they'll sneak him back in through the back door and deal with the fines later.

I think tonight will be close into the third quarter and then Golden State will go on one of their typical 12-0 runs and blow it open.

Like I said... I think tonight will be close into the third quarter and then Cleveland will go on one of their typical 12-0 runs and blow it open

Kevin Love has applied for Australian citizenship with his game log of:

33 minutes, 2 points, 4 fouls.

Australian Prime Minister denies citizenship citing that actually scoring 2 points makes it too obvious he's not truly Aussie, tells Love to try New Zealand.

It would be cool to see a Game 7 this time around. Just thinking back to how epic that Heat/Spurs series was.

I know no one in this forum would visit a state in the Mountain time zone let alone live there, but the start times for sports are pretty great.

NBA Finals at 7:00 pm
SNF and MNF at 6:30 pm
Late west coast games are only 8:00 or 8:30 pm

I know no one in this forum would visit a state in the Mountain time zone let alone live there, but the start times for sports are pretty great.

But what kind of TV reception do you get in a van down by the river?

It's why I love traveling out west during football season... it's absolutely phenomenal.

Although you do question yourself when you're sitting in a bar holding on to betting slips at 10am

Ha yeah it's always hard to get up and get my bets in on time for the early NFL games when I'm in Vegas

Back
Top Bottom